Roy

Participant

I’ve often said that that Peter Pan lives with his mom so this could be him. Chron has made one and only one good point. If I’m going to orchestrate a coup, I’m not sure this guy would be my first choice to lead the charge. But Trump is insane so…. Is our Peter Pan the QAnon George Washington of Neverland? Probably not as this guy wants to advertise his brand and Pan wants to hide in the weeds spouting his garbage.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit. The ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a failed actor who lives with his mom, believes spiral signs are an ‘FBI pedophile code’ and drives a battered Hyundai car plastered with conspiracy slogans, DailyMail.com can disclose. Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019 when he was booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears.

The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up. Another neighbor, who asked not to be named, said he often sees Chansley dancing on the roof of his mother’s home – describing it as ‘bizarre’.

Insurrection, this is your leader. Good luck.
angeli