DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard anything on the Mahomes injury? That wasn’t a concussion, IMO. I think it was a neck injury, and likely a very serious one. As he tried to stand he was having problems using his left leg, and I never saw him use his left arm (while the fingers on his left hand were tightly clinched). If it was just a pinched nerve in his neck, why would he have been so disoriented? I’m left wondering if this is a career threatening injury.

Are you a doctor?

Do you have training in diagnosing such things?

Do you have a life? Or post anything productive? Literally all I see you do is attack people on here.

I figured you were young, shocked you are damn near twice my age.

Who did I attack, it was a legit question. You are just defending him because like you, he makes dumbass statements about medical conditions, without the proper background to do so.

I should have known you’d get in on this conversation, being the original Doctor Dumbass and all…

I made no diagnosis. I just stated an opinion of a possibility and noted that it was just that. I was wondering if anyone else had the same opinion or had heard anything to that effect.

And turbo was talking to me not you.

This board layout is terrible now.

Dont take it personally. Turbo is very insecure so attacks others to help himself sleep at night.