Col. Klink

Participant

With all due respect Klink, we just spent 4 years running around chasing our tails because of “dog whistles”. There are plenty of folks out there, Democrat, pundits and in the media espousing about what they want to do exactly, no dog whistles involved, therefore I think it is a legitimate fear. Particularly seeing how “Big Tech” have performed over the last few weeks demonstrating how easily it can be achieved.

I agree that proof is in the pudding, but when you have the likes of Adam Schiff proposing legislation exactly the same as was passed after 911 but to be directed at American Citizens, there is, at the very least, cause for concern.

If they’re a threat to this country, why should American citizens be treated any different than non-citizens? When/if this becomes a reality, I’ll be more than happy to discuss the merits of the exact legislation but just have a problem with the premature “1984”, Chicken Little sky is falling hand wringing crowd about stuff like this …

As far as “Big Tech” goes, I’m the wrong guy to talk to about that. I think social media is one of the worst things to have happened to this country in a long while. Wouldn’t have a problem at all if they shut all of it down …… and yes, I realize that would include parts of here.