xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

After beating the Packs I was asked who I rather is face KC/Bills… when I said the Cheifs my boys looked at me crazy and asked me if I was high on drugs… </p>
<p>Yes, the Chiefs have a potent offense but ONLY scored 27 points against us on 2 INTs from Brady and 200+ yards from Hill in the first quarter… i doubt that happens again or anything close to it…</p><div class=’code-block code-block-1′ style=’margin: 8px 0; clear: both;’>
<script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script&gt;
<ins class=”adsbygoogle”
style=”display:block; text-align:center;”
data-ad-layout=”in-article”
data-ad-format=”fluid”
data-ad-client=”ca-pub-6114677105545158″
data-ad-slot=”1184249302″>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script></div>

<p>Bowles made the necessary adjustments in the second half to contain Hill and Kelce which I think could mean the difference in this game… love Vea being back also as he’s a game changer upfront and keeps our edge guys on 1-1 situations…</p>
<p>D. White was also struggling big time with coverage around that time and he’s been much better which I feel plays in our favor big time… I mean I can continue on and on but these are factors that IMO are gonna be the difference in the SB… </p>
<p>Let’s go Bucs!!