Honestly, you have to simply know that the Chiefs are going to get their points. However, we need to shorten the game in order to win this thing. For me, the keys are the following:
1. Make them earn their scores on long drives, no explosives.
2. We need to run the ball effectively and keep #15 on the sideline.
3. Get pressure with our base. Obviously we will blitz on occasion, but we need to have as many in coverage as possible,.
4. Make Mahomes roll left. When he rolls to his right, he is deadly. He also finds Kelce back in the middle so many times when he rolls to his right.
5. Play with swagger. We cannot treat them like they are the champs. Punch them in their mouth just like LV did in their win over KC.
PewterReport.com prides itself on being the most complete, comprehensive news source covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and delivering inside scoop on the team found nowhere else.