DCGoth

Participant

I’m just asking that you appreciate what we have in this great multicultural democracy and not use this wonderful new invention called social media to try to throw our system the trash in favor of a military theocracy all while furiously waving the American flag. Is that too much to ask?

@Roy,

I’m not understanding your response. I was agreeing with your post.

Also, I would never support any form of theocracy, backed by military or otherwise.

Also, I don’t even own an American flag, nor would I wave one. Granted, I did have the misfortune of being born here; however, fortunately, it was because my father’s family all worked for embassies of UK and Canada. I only recognise my Canadian citizenship. You’ll never catch me waving any US Flags; however, I will admit that the trucks crossing up and down 19 with the Trump flags and the Confederate Battle Flag do piss me off enough that, if I owned a truck, I would probably fly an ISIS flag in the truck bed just to piss off the flag wavers.

Yeah, I was in the Army. I needed a job that would pay for college. I have no allegiance to this country.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.