KarmaPolice

Participant

LOL

Number One:

“SALT LAKE CITY — President Donald Trump became the first sitting president to attend the March for Life in Washington, where he addressed thousands at the anti-abortion rights protest Friday, with Sen. Mike Lee of Utah looking over his shoulder. But the president’s address quickly became a stump speech.”

“Lee, who is reportedly playing a key role in the president’s impeachment defense strategy, stood directly behind Trump — who thanked him and other politicians for attending the protest before Friday’s session in the Senate impeachment trial. Lee is also now chairman of Trump’s reelection campaign in Utah.”

Number Two:

“Sen. Mike Lee says Donald Trump is like Book of Mormon hero Captain Moroni”
“To my Mormon friends, my Latter-day Saint friends,” Lee, R-Utah, said as he pointed to Trump standing by his side, “think of him as Captain Moroni. He seeks not power, but to pull it down.”
Lee added, “He seeks not the praise of the world or the ‘fake news,’ but he seeks the well-being and the peace of the American people.”

He then asked a crowd with many cheering Latter-day Saints — which a video shows had many sitting close together without masks — “Are you willing to stand with me and millions and millions of others who want four more years?” A loud cheer followed.”

Number Three

“In posts on a conservative alternative to Twitter and Facebook, Sen. Mike Lee is continuing to defend President Donald Trump’s refusal to concede the election and challenge results — and has yet to recognize Joe Biden as president-elect.”

Number four

Lee and Paul are both Trumpers, they masquerade as Libertarains to keep the full stain off.