DCGoth

Participant

this may seem insignificant to “law and order” types but the lawsuit that will come form this could unravel everything

First, I’m so glad they ditched the Up / Down votes, as I feel like that never really contributed positively to any thread. Also, they brought the “Quote” option back.

Now, as far as the topic, I don’t trust DeSenseless for anything. He’s created a clusterfuck of a vaccination program that not even his own staff can provide answers. I know this because I tried a number of times, with people at different levels, and they were all clueless and acknowledged that they had no idea why some of the policies were being handled in such an obtuse method.

I decided not to fuck with the DeSenseless bullshit. I went to my doctor on Tuesday, and his staff filled out a form for me. I then drove to the FEMA site in Tampa, run, afaik, solely by Military and FEMA staff. I arrived at roughly 2PM, with no appointment. I presented my paper and my license when requested, and by 2:35PM, I had received my first Pfizer vaccine. I return for the second shot on March 30th.

No fuss, no muss, and no state or county officials as far as I could see. They have it running smoothly and with efficiency. I didn’t have to play appointment roulette, brine an official, or sleep with a Secretary. It was In / Vaccine Dose / Out, and that was as a walk-up in the middle of the day.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by DCGoth.