DCGoth

Participant

@Spartan

People were attacked, some of whom were Asian, and you assume it was simply because they were Asian. You can’t help it. You’ve been brainwashed to think that way. Race-baiting, rinse, and repeat.

The investigation is still ongoing, and this guy looks to be a nutbag, but I have yet to see anything about him being a white supremacist.

This passage, bolded, makes light of the fact that all but one of the victims were Asian by diluting it to “some”, yet it was apparent that Asians were the primary target. (You may be able to use an argument that it was coincidental, providing it was in a city with a high concentration of Asians; however, I seriously doubt that you’ll mistake the ass-end of Georgia, or most of Florida for that matter, for Chinatown or Koreatown in larger cities. When I moved down here, the neighbourhood where I owned my condo, just outside of D.C., was predominantly Japanese. It’s hard to miss, as all of the businesses, even Citibank, had most of their signs in Japanese, with English written very small underneath. I’ve yet to see any place like that down here.)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.