DCGoth

Participant

I’m not sure how you can see someone’s skin color signature verification and the like.

C’mon, you’re smarter than that. These measures are all predominantly aimed at minorities. No food or drinks given to people standing in a line? Would that be the fifteen minutes that people usually have to wait here, or more likely aimed at minority communities, where waits can take multiple hours? Sunday voting suppression stops churches from taking voters to polls on Sundays. My understanding is that these events primarily occur in computer communities.

I could go on, but why? These laws are all aimed at voter suppression. Lord Trump said exactly that just the other day, on Hate TV.

It’s a shame you and your people still aren’t over there, you elitist asshat.

Elitist? Me? 😂 No, I’m the communist that believes in all business being nationalised and oppose private ownership of land.

No me would love to leave this shithole country than I would. Maybe you can write to the State Department and get me deported. Trust me, it doesn’t work.

You’ll have to start a Go Fund Me. I’m not tan enough for ICE to care about. I’m just glad I have no history in this country of cousin-fuckers and inbreds. Maybe it’s not too late for another succession. I’m sure the South couldn’t possibly fuck up twice. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.