Anonymous

Inactive

AND AS FOR THE WUHAN LAB THEORY. DR REDFILED IS A BELEIVER (IN THE MINOROTY) BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW HE COUCHES THE BELIEF. hERE’S THE EXCEPRT FROM THE ARTICLE

In another excerpt of the CNN documentary released Friday, Dr. Robert Redfield, the former director of the CDC, expressed fresh skepticism about China’s explanation that the initial Covid-19 cases emerged in a wet market in Wuhan. He told Gupta that he is convinced the pandemic began several months before the US was notified of the “mysterious cluster of pneumonia patients” in late December — raising the specter that the US and the world lost a precious period when they could have begun preparing for the outbreak to mitigate deaths.

Without citing any evidence to back up his claim, Redfield also told Gupta he believes the pandemic originated in a lab in China that was already studying the virus, a controversial theory that the World Health Organization called “extremely unlikely” and for which there is no clear evidence.
“If I was to guess, this virus started transmitting somewhere in September, October in Wuhan,” Redfield told Gupta in a clip from the documentary. “That’s my own feelings. And only opinion. I’m allowed to have opinions now.”

IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/politics/covid-war-deaths-preventable/index.html

He suggests, as an example, a researcher studying the virus (because of the pneumonia cases) catches and spreads the virus, NOT SOME NEFARIOUS STATE ACT (Trump claim)

so he blames China for being Trump-like (moving slow because of the politics)