ratiffshabang

Participant

Hey, we have 1 month left until the draft. Anyone doing any mock drafts or simulators? Drop an idea of yours here.

I did one on the first-pick site. Traded back with Cincinnati for their 2nd and 3rd. then again at the back of 2 with Minnesota for their 3rd and comp 3rd.

Your score is: 48110 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (CINN): Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern (A+)
Round 3 Pick 5 (CINN): Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 14 (MINN): Quincy Roche, DE/OLB, Miami (FL) (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (MINN): Michael Carter, RB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 31: Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn (A+)
Round 4 Pick 32: Ronnie Perkins, DE/OLB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Adrian Ealy, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 6 Pick 32 (COMP): D’Ante Smith, OT, East Carolina (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Buddy Johnson, ILB/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 7 Pick 31: Max Duffy, P, Kentucky (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2022 Round 1 Pick
2023 Round 1 Pick

with 3 young starting caliber corners, i have to question why a cornerback with first pick?

i would think our top 3 picks would be along the lines of edge, defensive line, and interior offensive line. Rounds 4-7 would likely include cornerback, safety, Offensive tackle as depth, maybe even a 6th or 7th round QB.

Agreed, there’s zero reason to draft a cb with our 1st pick of the draft. We don’t have a dominant Peterson/Ramsey/Revis/Sanders type CB, but collectively (when healthy) they are a good starting group…esp when they have Whitehead and AWJ playing well behind them. Not opposed to a later cb with some potential, as a backup and to fill Ryan Smiths role. If we could get a motivated Marvin Wilson at the end of the 3rd or 4th, that could be a big win- just depends on if he can get his fire back. Our first 3 picks def need to be Edge, DT/NT, IOL (or OT that can play G as well).