DCGoth

Participant

dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
“he was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical”

Yeah, that about sums up most of your posts.

Actually, if you consider that this is an off-topic area of a football bbs, then your statement is false, as afaik, the vast majority of these threads and posts are purely opinion, and not even to the standards of an Op-Ed.

As such, there is not a misrepresentation of fact, but simply a statement of an opinion contained within a discourse that is more conversational and less informational. Personally I would say it’s best to be less pedantic and stick more with base expression. If you start using $5 words, you’re going to lose most of your audience outside of us who possess advanced degrees in English.

It’s a message board. No one is being graded on the quality of their prose.

Dude, Trump was the best thing to happen to USA after 8 years of Obama.

Trump is a fucking narcissistic megalomaniac with knowledge limited to what other people tell him. If he were required to have an original thought, he would fail, as he can’t even write his own fucking autobiographies without a ghost writer.

I’m still hoping that ISIS flies a plane into Mar a Lago. 😂

“he leveraged a FEDERAL benefit (vaccinations) for personal political gain”–wrong!
“He shaded the death number in FL and then his system — vaccinate all seniors — blew up in his face and the federal government stepped in”—wrong!!

Actually, you are incorrect on all counts. DeSenseless did exactly that. He also doesn’t even possess the integrity of a mafia boss. The dude is a fucking spent piece of shit that could barely win election the first time in a state that seats any fucking moron in his position, providing they have an (R) next their name.

The only reassuring thought is that he doesn’t have a fucking shot at a national office. I doubt he could even fill Gaetz seat, should it become available.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.