Roy

Participant

81,282,916 people voted for Biden. That’s one for every time Chron has posted a slur.

1) limit so-called “ghost guns,” which are made from kits containing nearly all of the different parts of a weapon without the serial number required by federal law.

2) tighten regulations on pistol-stabilizing braces, like the one used by the Boulder, Colorado, shooter in a rampage last month that left 10 dead.

3) investments in community violence intervention programs, which are aimed at reducing gun violence in urban communities, across five federal agencies.

Biden called on Congress to ban assault-style weapons, close loopholes in the background check system and impose restrictions on ammunition magazine capacity.

Its funny how 2nd Amendment people don’t know the 2nd amendment. It says “well regulated”. That’s been upheld by the Supreme Court as meaning that the government can regulate guns, but they can’t take them away. Great. Sounds good to me. We don’t want your guns. Register them. Background check. But for some reason some people think you should be able to walk around the mall an AK47 strapped on your back just in case there is a sudden attack of word throwing liberals. We want to make sure we can gun them down.

One of my neighborhood Facebook posters said “Somebody tapped on my window and ran away.” Another poster said “Lets see them try at my house and see how far they get.” Seriously? You are going to gun down a trouble making kid for tapping on your window? Get a grip, people.