KarmaPolice

Participant

I criticize hate law because it criminalizes thoughts which ought to be completely fucked up to any rational and thoughtful person.

lets repeat that

JBear – “because it criminalizes thoughts which ought to be completely fucked up to any rational and thoughtful person”

Uh . . JavaBear . . hates to bring you from the cocoon into reality but EVERY criminal law criminalizes thought. That’s basic criminal law.

EVERY CRIMINAL LAW IS FOCUSED ON WHATS IN THER PERSON’S MIND. That is LITERALLY the way the law works.

Here’s TIMELY PROOF:

Right now, Chauvin is on trial for three different charges, right?

second degree unintenional murder

third degree “depraved mind” murder

second degree manslaughter

THE DIFFERENCE IS LITERALLY “WHAT WAS HE THINKING” ie was he just negligent, did he have a depraved mind . . etc. . .

LOL

On top of that a hate crime is just an ENHANCEMENT, its simply providing prosecutor with a way to enhance a sentence where the MOTIVE is linked to a specific group. In other words, the prosecuotion has to prove the tjought process anyway

at some point, these types of discussions go nowhere because there’s an alt-right talking point BEATEN into your head and REALITY CHECKS DONT MATTER

Its like debating what type of cheese the moon is made out of.

to prove my point about “there’s an alt-right talking point BEATEN into your head and REALITY CHECKS DONT MATTER

what are the odds that @JBears comes back in response the the thought post above with anything even close to “oh . . okay . . I understand that point now . . I didnt know that”?

hey @JBear?