BadabingBucs

Participant

Defensive line/edge depth is our top priority

1. Suh will be a free agent in 2022. He is 34 years old. He will likely retire and/or lose a step in 2021.

2. Gholston will be a free agent in 2022. He is 29 years old. He is a solid starter but can likely be upgraded in the draft if needed.

3. Jason Pierre Paul will be a free agent in 2022. He is 32 years old. I personally like JPP and would like him back but you never know when the wheels will fall off.

4. Shaq Barrett had 2 exceptional years in Tampa Bay. Let’s hope that he is the guy we think he is and doesn’t revert to average. This isn’t much of a concern but you never know. How often do guys get paid and then dont live up to the hype? Shaq doesnt seem to be that type of guy.

5. Vita Vea is coming off an injury.

6. Even for 2021 season, do we really want to see Nunez-Rochez, Khalil Davis, Pat O Conner, or Anthony Nelson see extended time. You saw the difference in how the defense performed with Vea in the line up.

All this being said, i don’t see how the Bucs dont address this in 2 of the first 3 rounds to be honest.

None of the offensive skill positions are a need. I’d be surprised if we spent any picks on WR, RB, or TE to be honest. I could see a mid round QB and offensive line on that side of the ball.