GoldsonAges

Participant

First off, you’re not moving up from 32 to 23 without giving up your 2nd rounder, or next years 1st.

I am not opposed to moving up even for a WR,as re-signing Chris Godwin to a huge contract while still having Evans on the payroll is unstainable.

However, after a bit of study on this years class, outside of Chase there isnt any WR worth moving up to 23 for. So that idea is a no go.

I see the WR class as Chase, and a pack of good players behind him, some of which we can stay put at 32, or even trade down and still acquire.

In this instance with Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah on the board WR just doesn’t make sense there.
Owusu-Koramoah is a player I’m assuming is Bowles #1 player in the draft.

Owusu-Koramoah will replace LDavid when he retires, provide elite ST play straight away, and possibly start to get reps this year on nickle downs, allowing DWhite to have obvious passing downs off, as he should.

I could get behind that move, but compensation would need to be sorted.
Maybe this years 1st, 2nd, and a 5th. In return we get 23, and their 2nd or 3rd rounder next year.
This year we don’t need alot of picks, as they aren’t likely to make this roster.

GottaJaboo wrote:
(Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys