KarmaPolice

Participant

I have never said that I agree with Republicans in every case that you bring up

this ^^ the perverse mental gymnastics one has to go through in the GOP

JBear . . YES . . YOU DO

You are the BENEFICIARY of this crap. Just because you don’t do it yourself or say you don’t approve, you’re still the person BENEFITING AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHEER AMERICANS if/when your representatives get elected.

Well my representative who I voted for is Byron Donalds. https://donalds.house.gov/

So… just another poor dumb uncle Tom who’s exploiting my racism to make a living. lol

you voted for Trump (even though . . cough cough . . not a Trumper) and you are SUPPORTER of nearly every GOP position discussed here.

Those positions never really make it into law without your buddies keeping the colored folks away from the ballot

YOU ARE A KNOWING beneficiary of racism, right?

You try to deflect from that by pointing to the comments of Tim Scott and now say, in essence, you dont support the racism in the party because your rep is . . wait for it . . a black guy**.

Rand Paul ain’t a black guy. Mitch McConnell aint a black guy. Tom Cotton aint a black guy. DeSantis aint a black guy.

** Your black GOP representative is about as lonely as Tim Scott

“In all, 15 percent of Black members serve in the state Senate — a total of six Black senators out of 40 members. Those Black state senators are all Democrats. One is female.

In the other chamber, 17.5 percent of Black members serve in the state House, a total of 21 Black state representatives out of 120 members. Of the 21 Black reps, 20 are Democrats and one is a Republican. The gender makeup is 13 Black females and eight Black males.

@JBear
— YOU SEEM TO LIKE SINGLE, SOLITARY BLACK FOLKS