jbear

Participant

@Jbear

“you’ve basically said”

do you ever address what is actually said?

:-)

You want me to address what was actually said? Seriously?

you voted for Trump (even though . . cough cough . . not a Trumper) and you are SUPPORTER of nearly every GOP position discussed here.

Up yours too buddy.

Those positions never really make it into law without your buddies keeping the colored folks away from the ballot

You’re a total asshole. I’m supposed to address this condescending imaginary conversation your having with yourself.

YOU ARE A KNOWING beneficiary of racism, right?

And you’re the beneficiary of laws that prevent me from punching you in the face.

You try to deflect from that by pointing to the comments of Tim Scott and now say, in essence, you dont support the racism in the party because your rep is . . wait for it . . a black guy**.

Not deflecting anything. This is more of what Tim Scott was talking about. The left attempting to right injustice through more injustice. A country where I’m a racist for voting for a black guy to represent me in congress is a country that’s totally fucked. I’m sorry that you can’t see that.

Rand Paul ain’t a black guy. Mitch McConnell aint a black guy. Tom Cotton aint a black guy. DeSantis aint a black guy.

Great point.

** Your black GOP representative is about as lonely as Tim Scott

That is a shame but it is interesting that you don’t celebrate the inclusion of these great minority representatives in our government. Instead you play this game where on the one hand Republicans are racist because they don’t have enough minority representatives yet on the other I’m a racist prick for voting for one. How in the world you could think you’re actually winning this argument is beyond belief.

“In all, 15 percent of Black members serve in the state Senate — a total of six Black senators out of 40 members. Those Black state senators are all Democrats. One is female.

In the other chamber, 17.5 percent of Black members serve in the state House, a total of 21 Black state representatives out of 120 members. Of the 21 Black reps, 20 are Democrats and one is a Republican. The gender makeup is 13 Black females and eight Black males.

@JBear
— YOU SEEM TO LIKE SINGLE, SOLITARY BLACK FOLKS

More of the same strawman offensive assed bullshit that I’m supposed to respond to. Lol Jesus you’re a prick.

There happen to be two Republicans who identify as black although you and your black shirt pals should probably confirm their racial purity to give you a winning argument again. None of those three black people seem like real black people to any progressives.