Schwifty9

Participant

I had no idea he was a Saints fan, in all my years watching the UFC I’d never heard him say anything to indicate that he was lol.

But I actually don’t believe Jameis is “complete garbage and a waste of time.” Now don’t get me wrong, I was more than happy to move on from him when it became obvious that Tom Brady actually wanted to leave NE and come here.

But before that happened I would have rather us re-sign Jameis than go after a guy like Teddy Bridgewater. For all his faults, love him or hate him, the guy produced almost 20,000 passing yards, 121 TD’s to 88 INT’s with 1,000+ plus rushing yards and 10 rushing TD’s and is one of like 8 guys to ever throw for more than 5,000 yards in a season.

Yes, the turnovers drove me insane. And we had to let him go, but to say the guy is a flat out bust with no potential would be a gross oversimplification and not entirely true. I think he has the potential to be a very good QB if he could somehow improve his decision making and limit the turnovers.

I just don’t want that to happen with the Saints because I hate them, despite what DC thinks lmao.