Donkey_Hunter

Participant

1. Not a fan of the particular build, though, I agree with a multi-national approach to it.
2. Not against it.
3. Don’t you mean Palestine vs. Israel? Or is that your typical xenophobic stance? Personally, I don’t care for either.
4. I’m all for businesses doing whatever they want. If they want to mandate it, so be it. If they don’t, so be it.
5. Against Asian and Jewish hate. Against hate against any ethnicity, race, religion (unlike you).
6. Not the way I would’ve done it.
7. AFTER YEARS, I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE ON HERE SUPPORTING MUSLIM TERRORISM…YET, YOU’RE TOO BIG OF A P*SSY TO PROVIDE ONE.
8. I’m for merit, though I’ll acknowledge inequity when/where it’s prevalent.
9. What?
10. Not against it as long as it doesn’t damage the environment, endangered species, etc.
11. Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
12. Meh.
13. Does this include the January 6th one? I’m against all of them, though I’m perfectly okay with silent/peaceful protesting (i.e. gathering in public places, kneeling, etc.)
14. As it stands, nope.
15. What does this even mean?
16. Nope.
17. I’m all for peace. Will never happen. Pull out of the area, and let them do as they will. Then again, every one of our past president’s sucks Saudi’s balls, and they’re about as big a home to Islamic terrorists as there is. So…
18. If they’re responsible, then hold them accountable.

Now, answer mine…