Runole

Participant

1.Paris climate accord?
. Not a fan of the particular build, though, I agree with a multi-national approach to it.
So it is essentially useless since China and India are exempt. The whole thing is just a money grab from US taxpayers for a gas that is actually essential for life on earth. That less than 3% is manmade shows just how absurd the whole premise is.
3 Pro Hamas anti Israel?
Don’t you mean Palestine vs. Israel? Or is that your typical xenophobic stance? Personally, I don’t care for either
Nope Hamas sends their rockets from Palestine. What would you suggest Israel do?
4.Mandatory mask if not vaccinated regardless of natural immunity from the virus?

I’m all for businesses doing whatever they want. If they want to mandate it, so be it. If they don’t, so be it.
Agree/disagree The problem is the mandate is not coming from the business
5.Asian and Jewish hate?
Against Asian and Jewish hate. Against hate against any ethnicity, race, religion (unlike you).
Likewise, I don’t hate any religion. I just don’t support any religion that proclaims death to those not of that faith

7.Support for Muslim terrorism?
Mis-worded statement Should have stated don’t believe Muslim terrorists are in the US

9.Math is racist?
What?
There are public school systems that have state this absurdity apparently due to horrible math scores?
11.For illegal immigration?
Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
Never have claimed you were hence the question.
12.For Russian pipeline to Germany?
Meh
?? I believe Germany being dependent on Russia for gas is not a good thing for Europe. We don’t need a rebirth of the Iron curtain.
13. For violent protests ie (looting, murder, and burning)?
. Does this include the January 6th one?
Wasn’t aware of any looting or burning. If looting occurred they should be held accountable.
As to murder I would like the police officer identified

15. Science decided by a vote?
What does this even mean?
The new progressive answer to any scientific theory they agree. Disagree and you are a Science denier. LOL