jbear

Participant

this is completely understandable, right?

I mean, Trumpers play this like a victimization thing, like Trump was treated unfairly

Trump’s CHARACTER (“leadership style” is a euphemism) was the focus of coverage because Trump’s MO was to assault anyone who disagreed with him (media = “enemy of the people”), go it alone etc. and to do so DIRECTLY . . USING A VERY WIDE REACHING INFORMATION TOOL (TWITTER). The President often sets the news and almost every morning Trump aired a bunch of insane grievances on twitter, attacked people etc. This meant that the news was immediately set to him PERSONALLY because it was almost never policy, almost always grievance to rally his base (much of it FALSE) and no press secretary to really speak of. He was the direct source of everything, often times crossing wires with his own press secretary lol

This is precisely why Biden’s coverage is policy. Biden is a consensus building Senator. They also made a CONSCIOUS decision to be anti-Trump, to communicate from a press Secretary, and to quietly focus on POPULAR policy issues. If youre paying attention, you will actually dee Biden’s press sec refuse to really address Trump’s currently lunacy and certainly refuse to address “people are saying” type questions, the very essence of Trumpism.

Biden is boring. Trump was a tv show.

One the one hand in one thread you claim to understand that there is media bias… here you pretend to not understand.

The media covers Joe Biden like he shits gold bricks. Lauren Wolfe gets the chills when the bettles..ehem I mean Joe Biden lands at the airport. I mean not Faux and alt right sites which is certainly a feather in their caps… a saving grace if you will. It’s not just the favorable coverage in general it’s the blatant refusal to cover anything remotely negative of the administration. I do not think it’s a conspiracy except perhaps in some newsrooms like CNN or the intercept. It’s just a whole bunch of biased, liberal leaning people spinning stories tinged with their world view.

Except the Hunter thing. Even you have to admit at this point that that was completely fucked. How do you censor a news story? I get why…. “OMG THIS MIGHT MAKE OUR SAVIOR LOSE!” …. obviously. I mean more obviously than that the U.S. demanded that France, Italy and Spain close it’s airspace to the Ecuadoran President because maybe Edward Snowden was onboard. Everyone knows, it’s not a debate.

The question now is how did it happen? And I am not saying as you will undoubtedly try to claim that I’m saying the laptop story was covered up because it proves Joe Biden is a crook in fact I never said that even though you imply that I did. It doesn’t prove anything but it’s embarrassing and would probably lead some people to believe Joe Biden could have known about it. This happens in every single cycle and you behave like it’s unprecedented. Negative stories about the opponent are paid for and pushed by one campaign against their opponent. That said for some reason the last time the story wasn’t supressed it instead started a 3 year investigation and impeachment trial.

Was the nonsense in the completely discredited dossier any more true than the laptop story? No Karma the answer is no.