BuccaNOLEer

Participant

The big take away here is, we went form 7-5, to not losing again the rest of the way, by improving our defense, and adjusting our offense to fit what Brady was used to. Also, Devin White became the best player on the defensive side of the ball.

The real big takeaway is the massive upgrade at QB. We simply don’t make the playoffs if we had stuck with our old signal caller.

Second biggest takeaway was that Bowles adjusted his scheme and actually played to the strengths of his players.

Offensively, it was still Arians offense with some wrinkles thrown in.

Regardless, this team has never had the same leadership or football IQ/acumen at the QB position.

I am a Winston fan but the upgrade to Brady was a no brainer! Instantly, the Bucs became a destination for quality players that wanted to be with Brady. From.. Are the Bucs ever going to make the playoffs? To How far can they go in the playoffs (With the Pandemic, minimal practice, and no pre season) hanging over their heads with the changing personnel? I call it the greatest steal in NFL history with the final results. The Bucs shocked the world! With an even better team why not a repeat?

So easy to say. But the reality is that defending your title is a much more difficult task. Everyone’s got the bulls-eye on your chest and will bring their A game when they play you. As much as I’d love to see another Super Bowl trophy in Tampa, I’ll be ok with a deep playoff run.