Axxon

Participant

No thanks I don’t want to touch him at all. People that did what he did should not be aloud in this league. Playing in the NFL is a privilege.

Now look I’m not endorsing what he did but people do worse and get second chances… so plz don’t give me that hog-wash that he shouldn’t get a second chance.

Those with the pitchforks are the ones with the skeleton.

No thanks I don’t want to touch him at all. People that did what he did should not be aloud in this league. Playing in the NFL is a privilege.

Now look I’m not endorsing what he did but people do worse and get second chances… so plz don’t give me that hog-wash that he shouldn’t get a second chance.

Not saying he shouldn’t get a second chance with someone else. All I’m saying is if I was the GM he wouldn’t be getting his second chance with my team. Hitting a woman/child is as about as low as it gets. I have a daughter of my own so what he did hits close to home for me.

I hope you teach your daughter not to hit other people as well. I don’t give him a pass but watching the video you clearly see her push and hit him first. She even called him ovee to her before the confrontation. I respect your feelings as a father. I have a 4 year old autistic son and he already knows it’s not ok to hit people.

She deserves some backlash most definitely but he still should have some control and not hit a woman. Just a cowardly act. She’s definitely no saint. Hopefully she learns from this as well.

Oh, I’m quite sure she did.

Please wait…