dexmonkey

Participant

No thanks I don’t want to touch him at all. People that did what he did should not be aloud in this league. Playing in the NFL is a privilege.

Now look I’m not endorsing what he did but people do worse and get second chances… so plz don’t give me that hog-wash that he shouldn’t get a second chance.

getting a second chance is one thing but this douchebag showed no remorse for what he did. he just made bullshit excuses for why he did it. he literally said she hit him and it felt like a man doing it. if he wanted to show he was changed and reformed he would have stayed in college longer and tried to rehab his image. if we draft him i will be rooting for a catastrophic knee injury every time he steps on the field. hes a scumbag and deserves the worst. takes a real bitch to hit a woman like that

What a fucking butch thing to say behind a keyboard. You wish a knee injury and ruin someone’s way of life because they did something wrong. It’s a good thing your shit doesn’t stink. Saying stuff like that, you deserve to get swung on.

Correction he wished a knee injury EVERY time he steps on the field. Straight up psychotic.

No i just wish bad things for bad people. Hes a lowlife scumbag and doesnt deserve to be rewarded for his awful behavior. Hes done nothing to show remorse and likely doesnt feel bad or even care about what he did

Let that piece of shit be someone elses problem. Hes probably going to hit another woman and make some team look bad

Im sorry that i dont pity or hope a scumbag does well in life. If you do then thats on you and your a bad person for giving them a pass

Please wait…