GottaJaboo

Blocked

One thing about Jameis, he is doing more with less…. You won’t find a worse WR group 2-8 as you will with the Bucs. He also doesn’t have an elite OL or even a good OL.. He also doesn’t have an Elite RB only an average stable of backs. If Jameis had around him what Big Ben has around him, the Bucs would have the best offense in the league (or at least top 3).

Ugh, this is a terrible argument. He has a top 5 WR at his disposal and a pretty average cast beyond that, but he was just that average. It’s not like he overcame those weaknesses and was a top 5 QB himself. He had average talent and provided average results. Most QBs would kill just to have one talent like Mike Evans on the team. He performed how he performed, and it’s not elite (yet). Hopefully he gets there, but saying he doesn’t have the talent around him to succeed is a cop-out because outside of maybe 2-3 rosters in the league everyone has the same problems. Rodgers offensive talent is a joke, yet he’s winning. Brady always gets it done with a stable of who’s that? type offensive cast. The one year he had a Mike Evans type talent he broke all the records. Making the team better with better offensive weapons is needed, but to justify Winston’s performance and try to frame it as ‘not his fault’ is nonsense. In the salary cap/free agency era you’re not likely to ever have a stacked team and if you do, you won’t have it for long, so he needs to step up and be a difference maker in his own right and not have to rely on superior talent to have success.

Did you really just say our supporting cast is average outside of Mike Evans? Adam Humphries, Cameron Brate, Russell Sheppard, Freddie Martino. Those were are other weapons besides Mike Evans this year. All of those guys were undrafted and really proved nothing before this year other than slightly Humphries. The running back situation was a joke all year. Our leading rusher was Jacquizz Rodgers, who signed off the street in the middle of the year and never had 100 carries in a NFL season. The running game in general averaged 3.6 YPC, which was good for bottom 5 in the NFL. The OL was below average at the best. As we saw with the running game, they did not create consistent holes and for passing, Jameis was hit 109 times this year, which was also bottom 5 in the NFL. So, to summarize, Jamies had Mike Evans and a bunch of UDFA’s as his receivers, a terrible running game, and a bad OL, but his supporting cast outside of the 1 good player (Evans) was average? Bash Jameis all you want, but to act like his supporting cast wasn’t that bad this year is beyond ridiculous and makes it seem like you have an agenda. This was a bottom 5-10 supporting cast in the NFL. Comparing this cast to Aaron Rodgers’ is so absurd it’s not even worth discussing. And I’m not saying Jameis is perfect and doesn’t have areas he needs to improve at. He definitely does, most notably his accuracy (especially on the deep balls) and cutting down on the turnovers. But to be expect a 22 year old QB to come in and become a top 5 QB immediately, nonetheless with a bad supporting cast, is unrealistic.

Time after time this clown Schianoismyhero shows up and time after time one thing is perfectly clear. He knows nothing about what makes a successful offense. Everything you said is right. From everyone’s favorite superhero, Brate, to Hump to borderline castoffs, it’s nearly impossible to think that we came up with 4000 yards through the air with this “talent”. Your near consistent 100 percent of the time stupid posts, speak to one thing, you hate Jameis personally. You are like a muted UFjoe. No one is saying Jameis is above reproach but to criticize him, like it’s all on him is about as glib a thing as is posted on here.

Dude, you cannot even formulate a freaking argument with Winston’s balls shoved so far down your throat… I try to keep by arguments about Winston to his performance on the field, not off of it… I’d challenge you to find something I wrote where I “hate Jamies personally.”

He is already the best QB we have had at 22. Why such criticism of stuff that is better than we have ever seen before. I know what we have in Jameis, sorry you can’t see it. Put down the Tebow/Mariota jersey for a second and appreciate the hardest working player on our team.

Please wait…