leeroybuc93

Participant

Draft a defensive end. Not this wideout. Bucs need defensive end help. Sacks. Pressures. They do not get consistent pressure. As a result, they won’t win the big games. I am hearing Calais Campbell being mentioned as a person of interest…but the guy is 31, Ayers will be 31,32…Gholston is a run stuffer…Noah is still developing and learning to defend the run. Need another defensive end. Fugging PERIOD!!!

I disagree. The bucs “could” get by at DE next year. (J Smith, Ayers, Spence, Jones, maybe Gholston). We cannot get by next year with the same group of wide outs. We need a true #2 and depth/speed more then we need another DE. If Davis is there at 19, there is no DE(minus Garrett) that I would take over him. No DE would upgrade this team better at 19 then Davis would at wide out.

I agree with your take on DE. I always love more D line, but then again we’ve never had a franchise QB before. We have to take care of him first and foremost before his development is stunted. A WR2 does that, but so does O line. I think we can find a WR in free agency or later in the draft. The more I think about it the more I really want Ryan Ramczyk.