Anonymous

Inactive

Manning turned the ball over 47 times during his first two years in the league.

Speaking of people cherry-picking stats...

Glennon will continue to improve with time, time some of our fans aren't willing to give him because they don't want to be proven wrong.

I'm pretty sure noone wants to see McCown back in the game at this point.  So I think that everyone wants to see him finish out the season.  Exactly how much time is the "right" amount of time for him to get?  And I've said it once and I'm sure I'll say it again, while I don't doubt there are some genuine goobers here, I think the majority of people who advocate drafting a quarterback are doing so only if the team thinks there's one worth taking, and under the assumption that the opportunity to draft those doesn't come around very often.

I'm not cherry picking anything. People talk about how elite QB's overcome our shortcomings all the time, mentioning Manning quite often. They forget that he was a mess his first couple of years, turning the ball over at a staggering rate. You can't mention other QB's and ignore the growing pains those QB's went through. It shows you aren't holding them to the same standard you want to hold Glennon to.

Please wait…