Anonymous

Inactive

Some of you can continue to ignore aspects that don't fit your agenda, or you can admit things are going to take time. Either way, it's going to take time and better play from MANY players not named Glennon.

Glennon has to play better too. I don't know how you can't see that.

The play of your QB is large dependent on the quality of your OL. Winning games is large dependent on your defense. I don't know how you can't see that.Glennon is a second year QB with a first year OC calling the plays for him, I don't know how you can't see that.We don't have a running game that scares anyone, I don't know how you can't see that. Glennon wasn't given reps with the 1st team during the offseason because Lovie handed the job to someone who didn't deserve it. I don't know how you can't see that.Again, the anti-Glennon crowd ignores facts. They expect a second year QB to overcome all of this on his own. Because that's very realistic, so realistic in fact that exactly zero QB's have accomplished this in the history of the league.

You are an amazing cherry picker, I'll give you that. The spin you put on everything to make Mike Glennon completely blameless is quite simply worrying. Maybe your real name is Escobar Glennon?

I don't think you know what cherry picking means.What I listed are facts, they are the biggest problems facing this team right now. If you believe Glennon is our biggest problem, you're a fool. I don't disagree that he isn't a perfect QB, I'm just not foolish enough to act surprised by that given his lack of experience. I have realistic expectations, you live in fantasy land. It's not surprising you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Please wait…