mjarvis1

Participant

team that have a worse #1 and #2 WR than us (in combined talent):NY Giants - especially with Cruz gone, Beckham and Randle... burfWith Cruz, I'll take the Giants WR's.Cruz relies on quick cuts... that injury is gonna cost him and their core big time, so I disagree. Beckham looks solid but everything else is blahWashington Redskins - Garcon and Jackson... I'll Evans and V Jackson but you could make an argument either wayLOL, no you can't.  It's not even close.  Both DeSean and Garcon are better than Evans and V-Jax.SF 49ers - Boldin and Crabtree... debatable again but Boldin is worse than Jackson and Crabtree vs Evans I don't knowI'll give you a push on Boldin and Jackson, but Crabtree is better than Evans.Haven't looked at their stats side by side but my guess is Jackson is much better than Boldin statisticallySeattle SeaH - Balwin and Kerse... no, just noYeah, I agree with this one.greatM Vikings - Jennings and Patterson... I think both of our WRs are betterAnd this one too.double greatPanthers - outside of the FS rookie, they have nothingAnd this one.coolSaints - call me crazy but Cooks and Colsten... mehAt best this is a push.  Cooks is slightly better than Evans, Jackson slightly better than Colston.no freaking way is Cooks better than Evans... draft position and production aside, Evans is a better talentBuffalo - Watkins and Evans who knows... the rest of their WRs are average or belowI'll take Buffalo's receivers hands down.Watkins and Evans are rookies... how can you really say one is better than the other? Robert Woods is solid but nothing special so I don't see this as a "hands down" pickDolphins - Wallace is just a poor man's DeSean J... not sure who else they have reallyWallace is clearly better than Jackson.  Evans and Landry are both rookies so I'll call that matchup a push.  Overall, it's clearly a win for Miami.How is it you rate Evans so low? You've got Landry even, Watkins better and Cooks better? WTF?Patriots - you wanna talk about a system... plug any of their WRs in somewhere else and they are terribleEdelman is one of the best slot receivers in the league and LaFell is actualizing his talents now that he doesn't have a turd throwing him the ball.LOL, so you think LaFell is better than Jackson or Evans? SMHJets - might have the worst WR core in football even with the Decker upgradeAgreedI should hope soKC Chiefs - nobody but with my homerism I do like their slot guy, DAT haha....This is a push because Bowe is better than Jackson, but Evans is better than any other WR in KC, but KC uses their 2 TE's more because they're a predominate running team that uses their RB's as pass catchers too. agreed, but Bowe is awful... can't believe you just said Bowe is better than Jackson. WOW!Raiders - James Jones and a bunch of average or below WRsRaider blow.coolRavens - PUSH... S Smith and T Smith aren't exactly amazing Steve is light years ahead of Jackson, Torrey blows.  I'll call it a push.Steve Smith at this stage in his career over Jackson... hmmm... Evans is way better than T Smith so HARDLY a pushBrowns - obviously Josh Gordon but they don't have much elseJosh Gordon plus YOU is better than Jackson plus Evans.Josh Gordon is currently suspended and clearly has a slew of off the field issues... hard to look past thatTexans - push... Andre Johnson is on a steep decline and Hopkins is solidI'll take Andre and DeAndre, thanks.Johnson can't stay on the field and doesn't produce... Hopkins was awful last year but has plenty of talent... mehColts - Reggie Wayne is all but done and TY Hilton is a product of Luck IMOYeah, ok...  ::)You think TY Hilton would be as good on the Bucs? Really? REALLY?Jags - who? Pretty ballsy to say since both Allen and Hurns are rookies and have more receptions, yards, and TD's than Jackson and Evans.Fair but Bortles is 10x the QB War Giraffe is...Titans- double who?I'll take Hunter and Wright.  You're perfectly content for penalizing Hilton because of Luck, but won't give the opposite to either Tennessee or Jacksonville because of their rookie QB's?  Not surprised.I thought Locker was playing pretty well to start the season before he got hurt... Hunter and Wright are solid but nowhere near the production of Jackson... So we are making excuses for Titans and Jags but not the Bucs with Glennon...? CLASSICso that's 19 if you agree with me on all of them but you probably don't so maybe 15 is more accurate for some of you... I still don't think you can say that these aforementioned teams are THAT much better at WR (1 and 2) than the Bucs...No, I don't really agree with much of any of them.  Like I said in my previous post, about 4 or 5 teams are worse than the Bucs and another 4 or 5 are about a push.  So, I'm thinking there are about two-thirds to three-quarters of the league would rather stand pat than trade WR's.Your assessment is uninformed. You make excuses for some and not for others... you fail to acknowledge production. I mean seriously... LOOK AT VINCENT JACKSON's STATS!http://www.nfl.com/player/vincentjackson/2506400/careerstats2 careers fumbles... TWO. Five, thousand yard seasons in 6 years... (injury on the missing year). 7, 8, 9, 3*, 9, 7 TDs... DUDE IS A BEAST. GET OVER YOUR HATRED now the slot is a whole other argument... we have nothing there unless the someone develops Addressing the system argument:Ducks play from the gun a lot, so I agree that he will need to develop with some time under center... That's a fair argument but outside of that you need to WATCH Oregon play. We essentially run a lot of PA with misdirection. There aren't a lot of gadget plans in our arsenal. I think you also need to look at the success of Carolina last year (and to an extent this year) and Eagles under Kelly. The league is changing and while pocket qbs have been very successful, all I need to do is point to the Super Bowl where the all-time great pocket QB Manning lost to the young scrambling QB Wilson.All of the QBs who play on the run MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Yes they haven't won it all, but at this point making it to the playoffs is fine by me then you hope you can make something happen; any given Sunday...Mariota is NOT a system QB. Watch Oregon play and stop buying into the ESecPN that pins that Oregon as a system and the PAC-12 as a conference that doesn't play defense.

Please wait…