Anonymous

Inactive

(And I still cannot believe this board doesn't give Glennon more props for his play last year)

They aren't alone as the expert's don't either.

That's simply not true.  For instance: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24257294/cosell-glennon-far-more-advanced-than-rg3-playing-nfl-qb.  IMHO, Glennon has Flacco potential.  That might not excite many, but it's fine by me.  I'd also be fine if we somehow draft a QB next year.

Only in Tampa is Glennon hated on, nationally it's not the case. To me seems like a certain radio host slammed him from the start and the sheep in Tampa followed suit.  I don't know what people expected last year either, wasn't the plan for him to play that early.

Yea he's no Russell Wilson. I mean really what could we expect? Luck? Kaepernick? Yea I see how it's hard to expect much from Glennon given other teams experiences.

You need to study the way successful franchises are built.  You dont just bring in a QB and have all of your problems solved.  More often then not, even in the QB era we are in, it starts and ends with defense. 

Please wait…