Anonymous

Inactive

No gloating, just glad Lovie is building the franchise with a modicum of thought and sanity.  Evans is why JFF looked so good in college and now coupled with Vjax, we have as envied a tandem of WR as anyone in the league.  I still think we may go WR in the second but I am hoping they take Joyner from FSU.

Screw it man, gloat all you want. I'm one of the biggest Glennon fans around here and I was even starting to accept the fact that Smith was going to sell him down the river for a bag of peanuts like Mike Will and Zuttah. L&L just bought themselves some slack from ol' BucNY for a bit. Maybe now Glennon will get the treatment and training he deserves, rather than being thrown into an angry hornets nest with no talent and an offensive scheme that entails, go deep, unless your covered, then do a post, unless that's covered, in that case do a comeback route. Not hard to understand why he would stare receivers down.

I know some on here feel otherwise but Glennon has a ridiculously good arm.

Ridiculously good?It's his lack of athletism that leaves me wanting.

Yeah, "ridiculously good" is a stretch. I've said before - I'd be ecstatic if Mike Glennon ended up being a great QB. I'm frustrated by certain Bucs, but I don't hate any of them. There are a lot of things I like about Glennon - but I also think he's ultimately limited.  My thinking on Glennon's status with the team has never been based on what I thought about his potential, it's always been based on the evidence as I saw it coming from the Bucs' themselves - McCown, "athleticism" comments, etc. Right now, the evidence is changed. Kudos to 10lb Bass and Calico.

Please wait…