Marcia

Participant

You dont know Lovie too well if you think he will prefer a Winston type personality .

yeah Lovie wants someone boring like himself. no offense to Mariota but hes boring as hell to talk to. his interview with Dan patrick after winning the Heisman was just painful

Let's not act like Jameis has a way with words tho.

He's a great talker.  Always has been.  Any GM that interviews him is going to understand why he is such a great leader.  The QB position needs charisma and leadership and Jameis brings both of those things to the position.

Talk means nothing in a locker room. A QB can't be scared of his shadow in the locker room but it matters far more what happens on the field. In tough times, the offense has to be able to look at the QB and see something that inspires them.

If you have watched Jameis the past two years you have seen a QB that leads on the field like no other.  Is never worried.  When asked after the ND game about ND's TD that may have won the game.  Jameis was like - we had 13 seconds left, me and my team would have found a way to score.That's him in a nutshell.  He never thinks he's out of it and that shows up in his game in a big way.  Take the FSU fan out of me and I am still on board with Jameis in a big way.  He's going to win a ton.

Please wait…