Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

Looks like Winston and Jackson have great chemistry already, but is it me or is their a disconnect between Evans and Winston…they don’t look like the have any chemistry at all. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston practiced with many WR’s this off season.  It will improve with more practice.

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

I feel like Evans has been dogging it and it pisses me off!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They will be fine. To be honest, if Bell develops into a 1300 yard stud, and has better chemistry, then that is all that matters. But Jameis needs legit playmakers, and they should be of the taller variety. I just want to see Fameis develop, and show that no matter who is out there, he WILL make THEM better. That is the type of QB I want Winston to become. His IQ, coupled with his love and physical tools just SCREAMS "Super Bowl!", but time will tell. He needs better blocking. His linemen need to get their crap together.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel the same way...seems like he's half assing out there to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When did he hurt himself?

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

When did he hurt himself?

Probably why he was "dogging it".

Please wait…

• wesleyc

If I’m worried about Evans its his hamstring that’s keeping me up. I have no doubt that if he’s healthy Evans will produce for us this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No mention of the countless drive killing penalties?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haven’t seen Evans open a lot in these first two games. Kid is a monster but he is still young and has to be able to respond against teams game planning for him. Hopefully he’ll be full speed again soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im just worried the defense will get lazy. With all that free time on their hands they might actually get an assigned seat on the bench.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No mention of the countless drive killing penalties?

I didn't say it was my only, or even main, concern....just one thing I noticed.  I wonder if PR can give us the inside on whether Evans has been quiet in TC as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is dealing with a strained hamstring.Mike Evans exited the Bucs' second preseason game Monday night with a strained hamstring.Evans was targeted on two deep balls that came up empty with Pacman Jones and Dre Kirkpatrick in his hip pocket before leaving the game late in the first quarter. On five targets through the first two preseason games, Evans has zero catches. As we've seen before with hamstring strains in receivers, they can linger. For now, we'll consider Evans day-to-day. We also wouldn't worry about his catch-less preseason to this point. If anything, it'll lower Evans' ADP.Source: Rick Stroud on Twitter

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

He is hurt, he will be ok by opening day. They should sit him until then. He doesn’t need the preseason work.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.