Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Dolphins let Jags win 1st.
      Both teams suck.

Tua only throws downfield.
      No Gaskin today– WTF??

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

• theknees

Participant

Tua is now and has always been a figment of the media’s imagination. He’s like a shitty version of Mariota. Never before has a more meek and incapable QB turned an alliterative name and some eye black into a starting QB slot. The Dolphins deserve it though. It’s weird…

• Lawdy

Participant

woot panthers lost and the bears offense is straight trash

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Baker is not the guy.

• seekpar

Participant

Yeah, Gaskin looked like an All-Pro vs the Bucs and then just FN disappears vs an inferior opponent. Flores copied Belicheat’s RB by committee system today, I think I counted 4 different RBs. Surprised the Ravens had such an easy time dispatching the Chargers. KC and Mahomes looked really bad in the 1st half vs WFT, but then reverted to their old selves in the 2nd half. Cards look for real.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Raiders played their best football of the season today.

Scored the most points they have all year.

It’s as if that blowhard ex-coach of theirs was overrated.

It’s weird…

• dexmonkey

Participant

Baker is not the guy.

i dont totally disagree but cleveland is reverting back to cleveland

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

TJ Watt is the best non QB in the league.

• Greattimes

Participant

Which teams will be looking to draft a QB in 2022? Detroit will be at the top of that list. I don’t see Watson returning to Houston so they will also be looking to draft a QB. Denver can be added to that list. Pittsburg needs to start looking for a replacement for Roethlisberger. Same for Minnesota that needs to find a replacement for Cousins. Ryan is getting long in the tooth for Atlanta and Miami may soon realize that Tau isn’t the answer.
      The big question is how many NFL quality QB’s are going to be available in the 2022 draft.

• spartan

Participant

The big question is how many NFL quality QB’s are going to be available in the 2022 draft.

This will stir the pot, but all of a sudden drafting a QB last year isn’t looking so stupid. Trask may or may not be the correct pick from a player perspective, but position wise it may have been a shrewd move considering where we are likely to be picking in next years draft.

• Kermit56

Participant

^^^ Oh no you didn’t!! ^^^

• spartan

Participant

^^^ Oh no you didn’t!! ^^^

:)

• seekpar

Participant

Entertaining game last night between two AFC powers. Seven lead changes and a last minute goal line stand by the Titans to win the game. If they played tomorrow, I think either of those teams would fare well vs the Bucs. Hopefully the Bucs get healthy before the Bills come to Tampa in Dec.

• Lawdy

Participant

Tom Brady is 32-3 against the Bills :) He owns them more than Rodgers owns the Bears

• seekpar

Participant

That’s the old Bills…[not the] same as the new Bills. Stout defense and a lot of talent on offense…they can create similar problems as the Bucs do on offense with Allen, Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Knox.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.