10-6 and a wildcard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ronald macdonald
    Participant

Week 1: Sept. 8 – Bucs vs. 49ers – W
    (1-0)

Week 2: Sept. 12 – Bucs at Panthers – W
    (2-0)

Week 3: Sept. 22 – Bucs vs. Giants – W
    (3-0)

Week 4: Sept. 29 – Bucs at Rams – L
    (3-1)

Week 5: Oct. 6 – Bucs at Saints – L
    (3-2)

Week 6: Oct. 13 – Bucs vs. Panthers – W
    (4-2)

Week 7: Oct. 20 – Bucs Bye Week

Week 8: Oct. 27 – Bucs at Titans – W
    (5-2)

Week 9: Nov. 3 – Bucs at Seahawks – L
    (5-3)

Week 10: Nov. 10 – Bucs vs. Cards – W
    (6-3)

Week 11: Nov. 17 – Bucs vs. Saints – W
    (7-3)

Week 12: Nov. 24 – Bucs at Falcons – L
    (7-4)

Week 13: Dec. 1 – Bucs at Jaguars – L
    (7-5)

Week 14: Dec. 8 – Bucs vs. Colts – W
    (8-5)

Week 15: Dec. 15 – Bucs at Lions – W
    (9-5)

Week 16: Dec. 21 – Bucs vs. Texans – L
    (9-6)

Week 17: Dec. 29 – Bucs vs. Falcons – W
    (10-6)

*6-1 record at Raymond James marks the first winning home record since the Gruden era.

*NFC South: NO (11-5), TB (10-6), ATL (8-8), CAR (7-9)

*Winston: 4,450 yards, 34/18
    *Godwin: 1,100 yards, 11TDs
    *Howard: 720 yards, 6TDs
    *Evans: 1,200 yards, 5TDs
    *Devin White: 100 tackles, 5tfls, 5 sacks, 2ints, 2 forced fumbles

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

jcaulfield8
    Participant

There is already a five page thread for this exact thing. Stop starting useless threads and post it there you douchebag

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Bucfan2thedeath
    Participant

Seriously man? Rage much? Its not like there is a ton of traffic on the board. If you don’t wanna read it don’t click on it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    jcaulfield8
    Participant

Not rage. Just dislike moronic people that start a thread simply because they think their post is worthy of its own thread

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    ronald macdonald
    Participant

Hey Caulfield, don’t you have a fat gf to abuse, or a piece of drywall to punch a hole in? Go chug another monster and day dream about how it would feel to be half the man your mama is.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Diehard Astheycome
    Participant

Week 1: Sept. 8 – Bucs vs. 49ers – W

(1-0)

Week 2: Sept. 12 – Bucs at Panthers – W

(2-0)

Week 3: Sept. 22 – Bucs vs. Giants – W

(3-0)

Week 4: Sept. 29 – Bucs at Rams – L

(3-1)

Week 5: Oct. 6 – Bucs at Saints – L

(3-2)

Week 6: Oct. 13 – Bucs vs. Panthers – W

(4-2)

Week 7: Oct. 20 – Bucs Bye Week

Week 8: Oct. 27 – Bucs at Titans – W

(5-2)

Week 9: Nov. 3 – Bucs at Seahawks – L

(5-3)

Week 10: Nov. 10 – Bucs vs. Cards – W

(6-3)

Week 11: Nov. 17 – Bucs vs. Saints – W

(7-3)

Week 12: Nov. 24 – Bucs at Falcons – L

(7-4)

Week 13: Dec. 1 – Bucs at Jaguars – L

(7-5)

Week 14: Dec. 8 – Bucs vs. Colts – W

(8-5)

Week 15: Dec. 15 – Bucs at Lions – W

(9-5)

Week 16: Dec. 21 – Bucs vs. Texans – L

(9-6)

Week 17: Dec. 29 – Bucs vs. Falcons – W

(10-6)

*6-1 record at Raymond James marks the first winning home record since the Gruden era.

*NFC South: NO (11-5), TB (10-6), ATL (8-8), CAR (7-9)

*Winston: 4,450 yards, 34/18

*Godwin: 1,100 yards, 11TDs

*Howard: 720 yards, 6TDs

*Evans: 1,200 yards, 5TDs

*Devin White: 100 tackles, 5tfls, 5 sacks, 2ints, 2 forced fumbles

If Howard has under 750 yards for 3rd straight year ? Sorry , what good is a super talented TE in the 1st if he never becomes a main weapon like Tony Gonzalez or Gronk?  Top 3 TEs in 2018 had between 88-116 catches n between 1160-1380 yards. Then a huge group of 10-12 guys between 500-750 yards all between 40-55 YPG – It’s why I don’t believe in TE in 1st rd. Especially with guys like Ryan Ramczyk some had as the top OT.  Only TE if you’re built around it – KC, Phi , NE , etc.  You don’t pass on unanimous top 3 player ( SEC Def POY) for ILB either. Maybe between pick 10-15 if he’s super special. If White has those numbers it would be a solid season and not a bust. However LVD has had over 100 tackles n 5 sacks and nobody would take him 5 overall. Devin Bush is gonna be the guy for Pitt , White was supposed to be for us. I’m a Mich fan so I was biased but I’ll still stand by my judgement. Ironically in 2017 ,NO of all teams has the two picks that should have been ours.( Kamara in rd 2 was a no brainer) I agree with your numbers though. Godwin will cut into Evans 50/50 balls . Jameis could possibly put those up if he uses YAC routes underneath. Otherwise he won’t last the season- overall pretty decent predictions.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Crazyhorse54
    Participant

At best, Bucs picked to win 6 games.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This team will go as far as Winston takes them. If he’s his usual self this team will win no more than six games. It’s going to take the best season of his entire life for us to reach 10 wins, and I don’t see that happening. Turnover prone with a bunch of stupid decisions and inaccurate deep balls is what he’s always been and most likely always will be.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

I hope not, but very possible. If Arians can’t fix him with those weapons, might as well look forward to a new QB in Tampa, until they get it right.

This team will go as far as Winston takes them. If he’s his usual self this team will win no more than six games. It’s going to take the best season of his entire life for us to reach 10 wins, and I don’t see that happening. Turnover prone with a bunch of stupid decisions and inaccurate deep balls is what he’s always been and most likely always will be.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As posted in the other prediction threads: 5-11, another last place in NFC South (9 out of the 11th season). Another 5-11 draft position.

Buxlife.

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2019/01/01/tampa-bay-buccaneers-aftermath-atlanta-falcons-the-art-of-losing/

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Culo Con Dientes
    Participant

Hey Caulfield, don’t you have a fat gf to abuse, or a piece of drywall to punch a hole in? Go chug another monster and day dream about how it would feel to be half the man your mama is.

Fire the Cannons!!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Culo Con Dientes
    Participant

As posted in the other prediction threads: 5-11, another last place in NFC South (9 out of the 11th season). Another 5-11 draft position.

Buxlife.

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2019/01/01/tampa-bay-buccaneers-aftermath-atlanta-falcons-the-art-of-losing/

Did the Glazers fire you or something? You spew so much hate about the team.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

I hope not, but very possible. If Arians can’t fix him with those weapons, might as well look forward to a new QB in Tampa, until they get it right.

Yes this is hoping.  The best case scenario.    But the same thing here as on the other thread, this guy has us sweeping the Panthers.  I don’t know how you can predict that with the offense they have.  So that tells me that he put the number ten in his mind and then tried to find ten games.  I think you can find nine, but the tenth is stretching it into “anything is possible.”  As long as you are doing that you might as well predict 16-0.    Assume we are going to lose one or two of those games we have a chance of winning, such as the Jaguars.  In order for the Bucs to win 10 games they are going to have to pull off a couple of real stunners to counterbalance that.  They are going to have to win a couple games that nobody gives them a shot in hell of winning at this point.  This is the NFL and it can happen, I just don’t know how you can predict it and say that its an objective prediction.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

10-6 and a wildcard.

……you can wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster……I predict several in-game meltdowns by Ronald McDonald….speaking of meltdowns, where’s Boid Fink?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Not rage. Just dislike moronic people that start a thread simply because they think their post is worthy of its own thread

Look man, the fact that this bothers you, says way more about you and your existing psychosis than anything else. Who the fuck cares?! If you don’t like it, don’t respond, Suzzie….

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.