Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• SHIVVER

Participant

15 days until camp baby  :PPUBLIC SCHEDULEFriday, July 254:30 – 7:00 p.m.Saturday, July 264:30 – 7:00 p.m.Sunday, July 272:00 – 4:30 p.m.Thursday, July 312:00 – 4:30 p.m.Friday, August 1TIME TBA  *(Night Practice at Raymond James Stadium)Sunday, August 34:30 – 7:00 p.m.Monday, August 44:30 – 7:00 p.m.Tuesday, August 54:30 – 7:00 p.m.Sunday, August 102:00 – 4:30 p.m.Monday, August 114:30 – 7:00 p.m.Tuesday, August 124:30 – 7:00 p.m.Thursday, August 142:00 – 4:30 p.m.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t wait!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

60 days until it actually matters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Counting down. Hope the optimism actually pays off this season. Wouldn’t be nearly as excited if Schiano was still here..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait to see what this offense will look like….

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

My wife and I will be in Daytona for our honeymoon. I have convinced her to ride over to Tampa on the 25th for the open practice :)I am a life long Bucs fan in Kentucky, and have never had a chance to catch a game live. So seeing the guys in person will be a dream come true for me!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’ve got to make a game someday!

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

You've got to make a game someday!

Our goal is at least one game a year starting, if not this season, then next season. I cannot wait.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

made my first last year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My wife and I will be in Daytona for our honeymoon. I have convinced her to ride over to Tampa on the 25th for the open practice :)I am a life long Bucs fan in Kentucky, and have never had a chance to catch a game live. So seeing the guys in person will be a dream come true for me!

Congrats on your nuptials! Best wishes!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats on your nuptials! Best wishes!

Ditto that!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

60 days until it actually matters.

But then we won't have the time or space to debate tips, offensive team names, logos, or the most recent Jonny Manziel picture....(Actually, I'm pretty sure we will still be arguing about Manziel...)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea I’m real excited about this team. I don’t know if we will make the playoffs but I expect us to be close and in it till the end of the season. It will be a very fun season to watch.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Thanks for the grats guys!

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.