Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• flashgordon

Participant

While listening to some ragtime, there was on the right side youtube suggestions, a high school walk in touchdown trick play; one video led to another, and I decided to post this one!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Rhfv4e0O4I like the one where the guy takes the football out of the qb's hands.  All these field crashers reminds me of how, sometimes, when in madden practice mode, I'll start going the other way if I don't think I can score a td; i'll go run all the way to the other side of the field, and run back up and make a lap or two(I'm not sure what my record is for running laps around the field while my own teams d is chasing me; there's also setting up my blockers; it can be kind of fun!).To say the least, can't wait for the season to get started; well, mini camp and training camp is fun to!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully when the season does start we don’t see anymore threads like this.

Please wait…

• Masterchief

Participant

The guy at the horse race was by far my favorite, pretty fast for a big fella, sub 4.6? Also, some of those security guards think they are linebackers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully when the season does start we don't see anymore threads like this.

Why be a jerk?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I enjoyed this thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t watch the video but speaking of field crashing, did anyone see this over at ESPN:http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11015647&categoryid=237852910 cent Beer Night at Cleveland Municipal Stadium......what could go wrong?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My personal favorite, was a drunk guy in the old stadium who climbed over the wall and started walking like he was taking a sobriety test while wearing a small traffic cone On his head.Does anyone else remember the girl in the marching band who was run over by a horse during a half time show in the old Tampa Stadium?  That was scary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suspect lots of fear here about watching the videos shown; that’s very interesting. Well, that’s all I’m going to say about here, now.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.