Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

The outgoing FLOTUS does not give a tour of the White House to the incoming
      The nuclear football remains with the outgoing POTUS
      The incoming President was not sent a government aircraft to pick them up – Joe had to charter a private jet.
      The incoming transition team is denied classified material by the Pentagon.

Mark my words. Trump will be back. General Flynn said Trump will get another 4 years and his confidence level is at 100%. The military is in complete control. They will arrest Joe Biden as a traitor having taken millions in bribes from China and Ukraine not to mention all the children he harmed. Biden will be executed as will many more. Then the military will hand back the Presidency to the rightful and truthful victor Donald John Trump- you know, the one we all voted for.

Book it.

Please wait…

• youthxattack1

Participant

It’s over, just accept all the prophecies were nonsense, just like any other cult. I sincerely hope you haven’t lost touch with any friends or family over this, and if you have I’m sure they’ll take you back.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuahahaha

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

Confusion is setting in, like a hive that has lost its queen. </p>
      <p>In nature, the hive creates another queen. Likewise, brainless followers of QAnon will find another leader. Who is more dangerous the snake oil salesman who leads them, or the group of idiot followers with no moral compass who believe absolutely anything that is told to them. I say the followers because the leader will go away, but the followers won’t. Not with social media to bring them together. And QAnon is proof that some people will believe literally anything without question no matter how ridiculous. And right here in America. Its truly astounding.

Please wait…

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Roy.

• acacius

Participant

Meanwhile, here’s video of the nuclear football being transferred to Biden:

Just because Trump was too sore of a loser to attend the inauguration and therefore needed to keep one with him (there are actually multiple footballs) while he was still president doesn’t mean your fever dreams are anything but.

Please wait…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

“Mark my words”
      “Book it”

These are all common and predictable statements that OT makes when spelling out one of his thousands of failed predictions.

“tHe sToRm iS cOmInG…dErp, dErP, dErPiTy dERp”

Please wait…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Also, OT’s comment about the nuclear football further shows he’s never served in the military, nor does he know anything about SOP’s.

Dumb little simp will believe literally ANYTHING he reads on the interwebs.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

Now the QAnon Shaman says he was duped. He couldn’t even get a pardon. Sorry guy, you were used just as every person who ever put on a MAGA hat was used. How these uneducated yahoos think a rich New York alleged billionaire cares about them is a mystery. At least one of them has found out the sad truth.

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Please wait…

• Col. Klink

Participant

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.