Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• freddy

Participant

That is the combined record of the teams we have played this year.  If not for the Bucs they would all be winless.  The Bucs are not just 1 and 2, but they having a losing record to three of the worst teams in the NFL.  Lots of problems still to fix but it doesn’t look promising for the year.  Winston looks like he has promise but it’s going to take more than that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s going to take a coaching staff with half a clue

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calm down. Winston was something like 13/34 today. Our FG kicker was 1/4. Playcallling is not the issue. The issue is execution. This should be expected with rookie playcallers on both sides of the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calm down. Winston was something like 13/34 today. Our FG kicker was 1/4. Playcallling is not the issue. The issue is execution. This should be expected with rookie playcallers on both sides of the ball.

+1.Not really sure what people are expecting with such a young team. They are gonna have their ups and gonna have their downs. If the team executes today (Brindzga makes his kicks, we don't drop 10 passes, etc), we win this game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And if my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle.  The point is we are not executing and it’s not like we have even played quality teams either.  Spare the “sky is falling” crap too. The Bucs were the worst team in the NFL last year, there really is no place to fall too.  The reality is this is still a bad team although it has some bright spots.  My biggest doubt remains with the coaching staff.  This is going to be a long year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's going to take a coaching staff with half a clue

I am leaning hard in this direction.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.