Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Hey Guys,I usually shoot for 300 section seats but since the 200 level section seats are so cheap, i was looking at getting tickets there. How would you guy rate the 200 level seats compared to the lower 300 section seats?I'm looking at section 212-213 in particular? Is there anything i need to know about those sections?Sorry, I've searched the boards, but the search function isn't that great.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Hey Guys,I usually shoot for 300 section seats but since the 200 level section seats are so cheap, i was looking at getting tickets there. How would you guy rate the 200 level seats compared to the lower 300 section seats?I'm looking at section 212-213 in particular? Is there anything i need to know about those sections?Sorry, I've searched the boards, but the search function isn't that great.

Club Seats are pretty cool. You have added amenities, such as A/C on the concourse, mixed drinks, wider seats. Those particular sections are in the shade, as they are on the Bucs (West) side.If the price isn't much more than the other ones, They're not a bad deal. Other teams charge a lot more for Club Level.Hope that helps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Club Season Ticket Member Benefits:1 Hour Early Club Opening (2.5 hours before kickoff)1 Hour Post game club accessBest Stadium views with large cushioned seatsClimate controlled club lounge complete with full-service sports bars and HD Video WallsPregame entertainment and kid’s activities on the club levelPregame alumni autograph sessionsPremium Concessions (liquor is only available in the club)

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.