Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Reverend fabio

Participant

]September 9th, 2012..#2 overall pick Robert Griffin III goes 19-26(73.1%) for 320 yards, 2 TDs, 0 turnovers in a 40-32 win @ New Orleans.#1 overall pick Andrew Luck goes 23-45 (51.1%) for 309 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs & a lost fumble in a 41-21 loss @ Chicago.........Boy those Colts sure took the wrong person. Now before the 1st "genius" tells me you can't compare anyone to Luck or Mariota is better than Griffin, realize the point. 1 game doesn't define a career or validate a draft pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston apologists are sure grasping at any straw they can reachLets look at Luck's final college year37 TDs10 INTsAnd Jameis25 TD18 INTLuck had over 70% completion percentage as well.Now maybe you can realize the point this isnt about one game, but the past few years. I dont know whats so hard for your type to comprehend.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Winston apologists are sure grasping at any straw they can reachLets look at Luck's final college year37 TDs10 INTsAnd Jameis25 TD18 INTLuck had over 70% completion percentage as well.Now maybe you can realize the point this isnt about one game, but the past few years. I dont know whats so hard for your type to comprehend.

Matt Ryan threw 19 interceptions his final year in college so whats your point?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matt Ryan threw 19 interceptions his final year in college so whats your point?

Matt Ryan also threw for a TD and no picks in his first startyour point again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who did Luck play his final year? I ain't saying Louisville is a good team Winston faced some below .500 teams. But I wouldn't really say Ok St, Miami, Florida & Oregon are terrible defenses. Not discounting Winston made terrible decisions in college to but to base his NFL career of 1 NFL game and a COLLEGE season is pretty fucking sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who did Luck play his final year? I ain't saying Louisville is a good team Winston faced some below .500 teams. But I wouldn't really say Ok St, Miami, Florida & Oregon are terrible defenses. Not discounting Winston made terrible decisions in college to but to base his NFL career of 1 NFL game and a COLLEGE season is pretty (censored)ing sad.

What wouldn't be "pretty fucking sad". then? What did you see in his play that makes you think he is an all-pro in the making?I saw poor decision making.I saw horrible footwork.I saw telegraphing passes.I saw an unnatural looking throw that reminds me of Leftwich (srs)I am sick of this team losing, and Im not going to pretend to see hope where there is none. If thats how you wanna roll, go for it, but dont spit on someone and say its raining.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

]September 9th, 2012..#1 overall pick Andrew Luck goes 23-45 (51.1%) for 309 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs & a lost fumble in a 41-21 loss @ Chicago.........

Ironically it was Lovie's defense that beat Luck's Colts on that day. They started off 7-1 and failed to make the playoffs. Lovie was fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who did Luck play his final year? I ain't saying Louisville is a good team Winston faced some below .500 teams. But I wouldn't really say Ok St, Miami, Florida & Oregon are terrible defenses. Not discounting Winston made terrible decisions in college to but to base his NFL career of 1 NFL game and a COLLEGE season is pretty (censored)ing sad.

What wouldn't be "pretty (censored)ing sad". then? What did you see in his play that makes you think he is an all-pro in the making?I saw poor decision making.I saw horrible footwork.I saw telegraphing passes.I saw an unnatural looking throw that reminds me of Leftwich (srs)I am sick of this team losing, and Im not going to pretend to see hope where there is none. If thats how you wanna roll, go for it, but dont spit on someone and say its raining.

I not once said he looked like an All-pro he absolutely has to improve his footwork, mechanics & decision making. I'm saying give the dude time.

Please wait…

• c.greene55

Participant

Obviously we have to give him time, we have no other choice. I’m patient and willing to give him a chance, but the idea that “Andrew Luck had a bad game his 1st time out and RG3 played great!” has any bearing or relevance on how Jameis Winston played is delusional.

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

Obviously we have to give him time, we have no other choice. I'm patient and willing to give him a chance, but the idea that "Andrew Luck had a bad game his 1st time out and RG3 played great!" has any bearing or relevance on how Jameis Winston played is delusional.

Lol...how is it delusional....one game got matt flynn a contract in Seattle he couldn't beat out Russell Wilson.....where is matt flynn today?Did Colts fans screamed we picked the wrong guy after one game....no.In fact rg3 had a better rookie year than luck but where is rg3 today?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

]September 9th, 2012..#1 overall pick Andrew Luck goes 23-45 (51.1%) for 309 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs & a lost fumble in a 41-21 loss @ Chicago.........

Ironically it was Lovie's defense that beat Luck's Colts on that day. They started off 7-1 and failed to make the playoffs. Lovie was fired.

The irony...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In fact rg3 had a better rookie year than luck but where is rg3 today?

Pretty sure his swag and yolo ratings are far superior to Luck's.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.