Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• OUTOFYOURSKULL

Participant

any word on blackouts this year?  Do yal think we will have any?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember one of the Glazers saying something about ticket sales being positive, and that the goal is to have all the home games on local TV. They were happy to make it happen last season.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

I remember one of the Glazers saying something about ticket sales being positive, and that the goal is to have all the home games on local TV. They were happy to make it happen last season.

thanks for the info man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

buy tix

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

buy tix

hahaha, true

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shouldn’t rely on others to put the game on TV for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shouldn't rely on others to put the game on TV for you.

How about poor families?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember a statement in passing from the Glazers that there will be no blackouts this year.and yeah - buy some tix.  Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glazers are doing to have to invest a ton of money this year into MAN United with the coaching change and building a new team for next year.  They will also lose a lot of revenue by not qualifying for the Champions League.  If the Glazers do decide to televise all of the Bucs games, sellouts or not, then we can put the Glazers are cheap and don’t care about the Bucs talk behind us

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

there are plently of businesses that are hiring

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

are you serious? no there arent. GTFO here with that stuff. I have a good career and good paying job and buy tickets every year but I cant stand people who take your stance right now in this economy. Jobs are down and not many people are hiring unlesss your talking about service sector jobs which isnt something you can have and waste money on tickets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate is an idiot troll.  Fuck you Hate…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate is an idiot troll.  **CENSORED** you Hate...

LOL....did you bang on the keys as you typed that??Had this discussion recently with a buddy that spends more $$ on cigarettes than i spend on my tix. We all make choices that we have to live with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is average living wage?Then factor their living expenses..At the end of the day, a average family of four cannot just "go out and buy tickets" without some sort of supplemental income. You either buy a bigscreen and watch all the time for less, or buy FOUR tickets to two games..The gameday experience is far superior to tv, but tv is cost effective for most families.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Expect similar to last year as far as blackouts. It might improve a little but it’s not going from blackouts to sellouts in a season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

are you serious? no there arent. GTFO here with that stuff. I have a good career and good paying job and buy tickets every year but I cant stand people who take your stance right now in this economy. Jobs are down and not many people are hiring unlesss your talking about service sector jobs which isnt something you can have and waste money on tickets.

I concur.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before long local NFL games will be pay-per-view. More and more people would rather say home and watch the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before long local NFL games will be pay-per-view. More and more people would rather say home and watch the game.

Maybe this would lower ticket prices as the owners will be cashing in elsewhere.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All games were on TV last year, and will be again. I asked Glazer specifically about that at the owners meeting and he didn’t say for sure, but to me indicated they will buy up any surplus to reach the 85% again. They want the franchise to be relevant again, and by not seeing homes games, that make it a difficult task. Plus I know from the steady stream at One Buc, and talking to a few in sales, that things are looking better than last year.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

All games were on TV last year, and will be again. I asked Glazer specifically about that at the owners meeting and he didn't say for sure, but to me indicated they will buy up any surplus to reach the 85% again. They want the franchise to be relevant again, and by not seeing homes games, that make it a difficult task. Plus I know from the steady stream at One Buc, and talking to a few in sales, that things are looking better than last year.

thank you for the information

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the games had to be sold out 100% like during the Gruden years, they would all be blacked out this year with the exception of the Packers game.  If 85 percent is all they need, they might be able to reach that.  Maybe.  Get ready for a stadium that is 50% Packer fans in December.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All games were on TV last year, and will be again. I asked Glazer specifically about that at the owners meeting and he didn't say for sure, but to me indicated they will buy up any surplus to reach the 85% again. They want the franchise to be relevant again, and by not seeing homes games, that make it a difficult task. Plus I know from the steady stream at One Buc, and talking to a few in sales, that things are looking better than last year.

This is cool news, Mark. Because of commitments the first part of the season I wasn't going to be able to get to most of the early games in 2014. I was already looking into "alternative methods" to see the games...now I won't have to. Awesome!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

lolz

Please wait…

• buccjeff

Participant

Do we now what the Glazer's do with the surplus tickets?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and damn, some people want to watch the game with their family and kidssure, maybe sometimes you can afford one/two games a season, but what about the other 6?a family of 4 (or 3) can easily end up spending $100-200 bucks in one day trying to go to a football game.I'm sorry, if you're living on $10-15/hour wages, you can't f*ckin fit that in your budget 8 times in 4 monthsthanks for the info mark, good to hear

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

There are. The Biotech industry has been trying to squeeze enough qualified people our of College systems for the past several years...... But I guess there isn't enough motivation for some of those folks on section 8 to get off their lazy asses and do something w/ their lives since, you know, the government is willing to pay for people's **CENSORED** now more than ever. You want a free phone? The government will pay. You need free health care? The government will pay. You need a free house? The government will pay. You need free food? The government will pay. You want to go to school and earn a degree? The government will pay ..... oh wait did you say earn a degree? In a field that requires me to think? NVM.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that’s a imaginative  take on a signature…    lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about poor families?

There are. The Biotech industry has been trying to squeeze enough qualified people our of College systems for the past several years...... But I guess there isn't enough motivation for some of those folks on section 8 to get off their lazy asses and do something w/ their lives since, you know, the government is willing to pay for people's **CENSORED** now more than ever. You want a free phone? The government will pay. You need free health care? The government will pay. You need a free house? The government will pay. You need free food? The government will pay. You want to go to school and earn a degree? The government will pay ..... oh wait did you say earn a degree? In a field that requires me to think? NVM.

First, let me say that I agree with a large part of what you are saying about government paying for too much.Second, we all have to understand that in society, there are different types of roles to play to make the whole thing function.We NEED people working at McDonalds.  We NEED landscapers.  So not everybody needs to go to college, if its not "for" them.  Everybody has a different amount of ambition and different interests in life.  There is no better/worse if you are truly happy and your needs are met.The problem is, with the current minimum wage (and wages overall), the people that are taking hand outs from the government are simply intelligent operators within the system.  There are options given to them, and they choose the best for their situation.For some people, it is actually MORE BENEFICIAL to just sit and collect a check, than to pay for a car, car insurance, gas to drive to work, to get paid $7.25 an hour.The problem isn't with the people at the bottom doing a cost-benefit analysis and going with their best option;its the greedy f*cks who sit at the top, who now many an average of 350-times as much as their workers, a number that is both astronomically high both in a modern, global sense, AND in a historical sense.The whole system needs to be rearranged.  And there needs to be more rules and taxation for CEO's.  50% of their wages come from stock options and sh*t, and a lot of that has "1 million dollar" taxable caps on it, allowing CEO's to skirt taxes and take home more.  But then people scream "communism" if you try to raise taxes on those people because that's what they heard on Fox.  But we don't take away the safety net until we create a better system for those people to operate in.  There are only government hand outs BECAUSE of rampant corporate greed.  It only took 30 years of wage stagnation for a revolution to occur in Egypt, we'll see how long people put up with it here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Government pays for too much?In February, we had two major ice storms here in South Carolina. Now that those power bills are coming due, there are near-record amounts of people who are having to go without electricity. I know this because they call our offices everyday. We've seen a 45% increase in requests for electricity assistance over the past two weeks.You guys live in some sort of Bizzaro world.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too much for the wrong things

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too much for the wrong things

I thought that much was clear.... if the government was paying too much for the right things there would be no reason to complain. Some people need things spelled out I guess....

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

football fan or not, you force the people to pay for your stadium, they should have the option to watch the game on t.v.  If im not paying for this stadium then you really cant complain, since they make you pay for it, then the obligation goes both ways, Glazers buy up tickets do whatever it is to put that game on T.V.  That is the real underlying issue here.  But hey we all know the truth, we get taxed for a lot of things they say that’s good for the city while the whole time politicians benefit the most and pocket the revenue generated from those taxes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

football fan or not, you force the people to pay for your stadium, they should have the option to watch the game on t.v.

+1... and to go even further, any other event that happens in that stadium should be locally broadcasted.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

football fan or not, you force the people to pay for your stadium, they should have the option to watch the game on t.v.

+1... and to go even further, any other event that happens in that stadium should be locally broadcasted.

Yeah I forgot about the rest, good point man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate is an idiot troll.  **CENSORED** you Hate...

Hate is a Troll. Now that's rich. He's probably one of the more respected people on this board. You might want to take your 96 some odd posts elsewhere. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I forgot about the rest, good point man.

I was very young at the time the vote for the community tax was on the ballot, but I think the part of the tax for the stadium was to help keep the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS here in Tampa. Therefore, the rest of the stadium events don't apply here. Remember, the Glazers get a nice sum from other events held there as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MURICA![img]http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://i.imgur.com/5Kzu3.jpg&size=400x1000[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wtf?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Manziel at QB, we will sell out every game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How does that matter to the NFL? They set the rules on blackouts not the City of Tampa. That tax doesn't have anything to do with TV broadcasts. The entitlement complex of people is astounding these days.

With Manziel at QB, we will sell out every game.

I hope we draft him just so we can laugh at people who think this way. W's are the only way RayJay sells out.

Please wait…

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.