Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• spurzo

Participant

We have decently high picks and a significant amount of cap space.  If we got any combination of 3 of these 6 guys, we could enter the season very confident about the position and still have a significant amount of capital to address other needs.FA's 1)Olivier Vernon2)Mario Williams3)Wiliam Hayes - Lesser known since he played on an uber-talented D but could be very valuable, if we don't spend heavily on one of the above guys.Draft1) Noah Spence2) Shaq Lawson3) Charles Tapper - Could be a situational rusher at first but appears to have serious upside based on athleticism.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a Lawson fan.Substitute Dodd, Calhoun or Nassib there.Agree on 3 of 6 at that point.Tapper could surprise some people.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m all for Calhoun in the second if he’s there.  Or even in the first if we traded [far] back.

• rpratto

Participant

Not a Lawson fan.Substitute Dodd, Calhoun or Nassib there.Agree on 3 of 6 at that point.Tapper could surprise some people.

What don't you like about Lawson?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am very much for throwing a lot at the wall and seeing what sticks. We cannot go any longer without investing a lot into the DE position. It has been killing our defense for years. Yes to signing 1 or 2 in free agency, and yes to drafting 1 or 2 this year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What don't you like about Lawson?

Takes plays off,  doesn't seem like a cerebral player and doesn't come across as 'relentless' to me,  a little soft looking (Could blame Clemson Strength and Conditioning, but I do like Dodd - who is relentless...)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.