Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I have tampa going 15-2 myself.

Anything under 13-4 would be a MASSIVE disappointment.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Either 12-5 or 13-4.

• BucsSavant

Participant

15-2, 14-3

• Anonymous

Inactive

Regular season

17-0

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Regular season

17-0

Bold. I hope man.

We won’t be as lucky this year injury wise, unfortunately.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Regular season

17-0

Bold. I hope man.

We were lucky injury wise?

We lost OJ Howard for and Vita Vea for pretty much the whole season

We didnt have our stud safety or Antonio Brown for the championship game

i mean other than an injury to “the chosen one” we have some pretty solid depth on this team

that being said, no way the team goes undefeated. i mean everyone is thinking we will play like the team possessed in the playoffs. I do believe we will be more close to that team than the 7-5 team last year but still see us losing 3-4 games.

• TCB2W!

Participant

20-0. Undefeated season

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

With a projected weaker schedule, I’m hoping we see Brady finally get goal of a perfect season. And what a way to end it with his eighth ring, which we should call it “the infinity stone”. (If you turn eight on its side, then it makes the infinity symbol.)

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

20-0. Undefeated season

Loving the Homerism lol. Curious what sort of odds I’d get for that on draftkings.

• seekpar

Participant

I hit the 11-5 on the money last year.

Looking at the schedule, the 4th easiest schedule based on 2020 records, I’m thinking 14-3.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

My Predictions:

First quarter – VS Dallas, VS ATL, @RAMS, @Patriots – 3-1.

I can’t see Tom losing to the Patriots but do see us dropping a close one to the Rams on the road, maybe a field goal difference.

second quarter – vs MIA, @PHI, VS CHI, @NO – 3-1; 6-2 overall

New Orleans, the last two seasons, showed that they can win without Drew Brees so i dont necessarily see them being a gimme win. I ultimately see us, splitting with them.

third quarter – @WAS, VS NYG, @IND, @ATL, VS Bills – 4-1; 10-3 overall

think we will drop either the Indy or Buffalo game; let’s go with Buffalo

4th quarter – VS NO, @CAR, @NYJ, CAR – 4-0′ 14-3 Overall

4-0 again to end the season; remind you of anything?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Regular season

17-0

Bold. I hope man.

i mean other than an injury to “the chosen one” we have some pretty solid depth on this team

that being said, no way the team goes undefeated. i mean everyone is thinking we will play like the team possessed in the playoffs. I do believe we will be more close to that team than the 7-5 team last year but still see us losing 3-4 games.

Yep. We were very lucky injury wise compared to most teams!

Who was out for the year? OJ howard. And…buehler? Anyone?

Blessed indeed.

• BucWonder

Participant

I love the optimism. 14-3 sounds about right to me. And the NFC’s only playoff bye.

Go Bucs!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Regular season

17-0

Bold. I hope man.

Blessed indeed.

Vita Vea was out for most of the year. He returned for championship game, one we didnt have AWJ or AB for.

We lost our starting guard for most of the playoff run. Rojo was banged up last quarter of season and playoff run.

it was our depth that mitigated the severity of these injuries. I dont follow the Chiefs or GB well but they lost key offensive lineman which is a huge blow.

Aside from TB12 or one of our OTs; i think we have solid depth on offensive to weather any storm. Dont get me wrong, all our stomachs dropped when Evans went down in the ATL game but just saying we could likely win with the depth we have at WR.

on defense, the defensive line depth is weak but i like our depth in the secondary and linebacker corps.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Regular season

17-0

Bold. I hope man.

Blessed indeed.

Vita Vea was out for most of the year. He returned for championship game, one we didnt have AWJ or AB for.

We lost our starting guard for most of the playoff run. Rojo was banged up last quarter of season and playoff run.

it was our depth that mitigated the severity of these injuries. I dont follow the Chiefs or GB well but they lost key offensive lineman which is a huge blow.

Aside from TB12 or one of our OTs; i think we have solid depth on offensive to weather any storm. Dont get me wrong, all our stomachs dropped when Evans went down in the ATL game but just saying we could likely win with the depth we have at WR.

on defense, the defensive line depth is weak but i like our depth in the secondary and linebacker corps.

Chiefs had their tackles out for the sb.

We had OJ out. Cappa.

It’s a straight up miracle OJ was the only long term season rnding injury.

Blessed, indeed. Will not happen again.

Football is too dangerous of a sport.

We got lucky covid wise too.

• obuc

Participant

14-3

I’m guessing 7-1 at the bye week, 7-2 after the bye week.

I think we will lose a couple games to good teams and one game that we shouldn’t lose, probably in our division.

• bucballer

Participant

Just need to win our division.

• m_j

Participant

far too early to tell, normally we start this in august

still, we should not end the season with less than 11 wins

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

13-4, win the division and get at least home games in the first two rounds if not home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

• Barnz1

Participant

It will depend on injury like always. The Bucs had the healthiest team last season by games missed due to injury and/or covid. Think about that…out of all 32 teams the Bucs had the best injury luck.

That won’t happen again. Is there enough depth in the trenches to limit the impact of injury to key guys? I am not sure. If you’re subbing in Josh Wells for Wirfs or Smith you aren’t winning many games.

The Bucs are an old team and their vets went hard last year snap % wise. I think they will try to ease the load of guys like Suh, JPP, Shaq with an extra game. I will say 12-5 but wouldn’t be surprised with 11-6.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

It will depend on injury like always. The Bucs had the healthiest team last season by games missed due to injury and/or covid. Think about that…out of all 32 teams the Bucs had the best injury luck.

That won’t happen again. Is there enough depth in the trenches to limit the impact of injury to key guys? I am not sure. If you’re subbing in Josh Wells for Wirfs or Smith you aren’t winning many games.

The Bucs are an old team and their vets went hard last year snap % wise. I think they will try to ease the load of guys like Suh, JPP, Shaq with an extra game. I will say 12-5 but wouldn’t be surprised with 11-6.

Was just about to post similar thing. Some saying how they missed Vea and others but Bucs were healthy as hell last year. Likely will be worse this year, that’s why undefeated talk is dumb. However, I don’t see 6 losses if Brady is healthy, 3 or 4 max.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

12-5
      Could be more, as we are talented enough to go undefeated.

Just depends on injury and other variables

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• m_j

Participant

weeks 3 and 4 should show us where we are early in the season!

• kenntak

Participant

13-4 or 14-3. I predicted 10-6 last year.

• BucsBay

Participant

20-0

• RHBucsFan

Participant

15-2

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

13-4 looks realistic to accomplish barring injuries/suspensions/COVID. They will lose one or two they shouldn’t.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

13-4 looks realistic to accomplish barring injuries/suspensions/COVID. They will lose one or two they shouldn’t.

Covid! Lol

That’s over dude. It’s served it’s purpose now it’s time to get back to normal

• m_j

Participant

OK, can do it now :-)
      12-5 and we get into the conference final

and if that game is in ray jay we get to play in another superbowl

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by m_j.

• Greattimes

Participant

14 – 2 -1

• BadabingBucs

Participant

19-1 with a loss in the regular season

dont want Tom going 20-0 with nothing else to accomplish and retiring….need him playing and winning titles with no negative influence from the wife

• BucBalla85

Participant

Lol came to see the undefeated predictions. We see em every year as a joke and this is a year that I guess would least surprise people to see that. Still unlikely but funny imo.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.