Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-multiple-people-killed-bus-truck-collision

No I do not think it’s funny. The only time I would ever think 25 immigrants squeezing into an SUV built to hold 7 people would be when half of them don’t die.

Seriously, it’s very sad.

I blame Joe Biden. Thanks a lot Joe.

• jbear

Participant

Joe says you’re all welcome…. only you still have to either sneak in or have your kids locked in cages but still…. keep em coming.

The benevolent left strikes again.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“Kids in Coffins”

So sad what the evil Dictator of Dementia has done!

TheLeftMedia: “I’ve never seen such a compassionate rollover.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

New nickname for Biden?

“Stumbles”

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear wants only coherent posts but mimics Chron

(Yikes)

• jbear

Participant

I’m mimicking you moron.

• Roy

Participant

JBear, you have information about when these people crossed the border? You sure they crossed it after Jan 20? The news report said they were probably farm workers. What about the farm owners? I’d put money that they are Republican. This is normal operating procedure. They are well aware of how their labor force operates. They depend on those cheap migrants. And what about us consumers? Don’t ask, don’t tell when it comes to our shopping habits. Aren’t we to blame? We could easily demand that our food be certified grown by documented workers, or better yet Americans! But we don’t.

That would mean more government regulation though, or enforcing current regulations.
      If you want to find the undocumented you don’t need to check the desert, check the strawberry fields and lettuce fields. They’re there. But don’t interrupt the harvest, because those Republican farming corporation owners will raise bloody hell. They’re good PAC donors! And we hate government regulations anyway don’t we? We don’t want to over-regulate those poor farming corporations and force them to be accountable for their work force.

But you blame Biden of course. Because it’s what you do.

• jbear

Participant

In a world where you lay every covid death at the feet of the orange man you don’t get to start talking about nuance now. Joe’s the President. They clearly feel encouraged to start coming again.

• spartan

Participant

Seeing where Holtville is relative to the border, I think it’s a reasonable assumption. If they were day laborers already in the country I really don’t see them cramming 25 in an SUV for the trip to work.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I hold SleeperDementiaJoe personally responsible.

“He’S a cHilD kiLLeR!!” <–talking like the deranged Left

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear would know clown cars best…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“one coherent never-ending troll”

JBEAR – “I blame Joe Biden. Thanks a lot Joe.”

JBEAR – “Joe says you’re all welcome…. only you still have to either sneak in or have your kids locked in cages but still…. keep em coming. The benevolent left strikes again.”

CHRON: ““Kids in Coffins” So sad what the evil Dictator of Dementia has done! TheLeftMedia: “I’ve never seen such a compassionate rollover.”

CHRON: “I hold SleeperDementiaJoe personally responsible. “He’S a cHilD kiLLeR!!” <–talking like the deranged Left

• Roy

Participant

Waiting to hear from JBear and Chron about the produce boycott we are starting together to protest the use of undocumented immigrants for agriculture in Southern California. This is a shocking development that we never knew about before, and we can’t let it stand.

After all, we are on the same page here. As a member of a quasi-union here in Florida, I am in favor of hiring Americans even if its a lot more expensive to pick the lettuce. Undocumented immigrants skew the payscale downwards in order for those rich business people to pad their pockets. That money should go to American workers. Sacrifices have to be made if we want to send those undocumented aliens back to Mexico and have America for Americans, right? The top crops in Southern Cali are grapes, almonds, pistachios, strawberries, flowers and tomatoes. I say we boycott all of them. Are you ready to do this, JBear? Boycott! What do you say?

• jbear

Participant

I’m for everyone’s right to boycott whatever they want but I just buy whatever is cheapest in part because I don’t support the union in Florida.

That’s not to say that I don’t support helping poor and struggling people because I do. I support private charity as any intelligent, forward looking person ought to. There is no reason for the government to administer every fucking thing done to help people. That is a ridiculous way to think. I am a very charitable person. Extremely so and not through my church either, I’m charitable through secular individual charities. I’ve volunteered my time and contributed my hard earned money to many, some of which I have posted about on this board in the past.

I support enforcing the laws we have and if that means fining or even arresting people who employ illegals then great, lets do that. Breaking laws needs to be discouraged not encouraged.

You guys always wear your hearts on your sleeves. Instead of doing the hard thing once and being done with it, you hem and haw about the employers but you won’t do anything about them. Then you make excuses for the poor workers and try to help them organize because Unions are awesome or something. I mean, I do get it, the union is a pet project of every progressive. Progress taking us back to the 1800’s through unionization.

• spartan

Participant

The top crops in Southern Cali are grapes, almonds, pistachios, strawberries, flowers and tomatoes

I’m good with all of this, except tomatoes. I like tomatoes. You can throw in lettuce as well to compensate if you like. I like my steak to eat the grass, then I eat the steak.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s my understanding that about 80-90% of the fruits and nuts in this country come from California.

• Anonymous

Inactive

so many think of liberal coastal CA when in realty the state is miles and miles of farm and horse country.

• Roy

Participant

And lettuce.

• Roy

Participant

And not just iceberg. All the greens. And cabbage. And avocados. God dammit I love Avocados. This sucks. But…. dedication, perserverance. We must soldier on.

• jbear

Participant

I give you credit Roy. You seem like a nice enough guy and being a progressive or liberal or whatever you identify as I can absolutely see how paying more for produce to support a union would sound like a very charitable thing to do.

I just completely disagree.

• spartan

Participant

I grow my own cabbage so I don’t care :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cabbage gives me gas

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Roy,
      Nobody cares.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“In a world where you lay every covid death at the feet of the orange man you don’t get to start talking about nuance now

“COHERENT RETRIBUTION POSTING IN SNOWFLAKY STRAWMAN”

IS

NOT

TROLLING

per @Jbear, Cove Overlord (and non Trump supporting Libertarian who voted for Trump)

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You guys are the problem (even though I voted for Trump).”

“ You guys always wear your hearts on your sleeves. Instead of doing the hard thing once and being done with it, you hem and haw about the employers but you won’t do anything about them. Then you make excuses for the poor workers and try to help them organize because Unions are awesome or something. I mean, I do get it, the union is a pet project of every progressive. Progress taking us back to the 1800’s through unionization.”

HUUUNNNTERRRRR!

• jbear

Participant

So what about Hunter? You saying you never went after Trumps kids? You saying the media didn’t intentionally bury the Hunter story to protect Biden’s lead in the polls? It sounds like you are still trying to make the argument that it’s out of bounds to have a discussion about the President’s drug addicted, prostitute fucking, influence peddling son? That seems to contradict the stance you seemed to take on the President’s children until fairly recently.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’re boring

• jbear

Participant

The truth is boring to you when it doesn’t fit your little DNC talking points script? Predictable.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You and your Trump flunkies are still all over the Hunter story today, right?

All those witnesses ….

By the way, Coffee Bear, how did that other Rudy Giuliani story work out for you? That one about the Ukrainian prosecutor ?

Oh wait. That was JavaIsland

• Roy

Participant

JBear, You and Chron seem confused. I’m responding to the topic of the thread you started, which is undocumented farm workers. The boycott is to protest undocumented farm workers. JBear, you created this thread and Chron chimed in. Just a short time later you don’t care about this issue. Strange. Am I to think you are just taking pot shots at Biden for no good reason?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

How’s that “theory” going– that the deaths were probably Trump era refugees farming for Republicans??

0-5 on 1 sentence!!!

Laughing at Virgil’s other son, Roy.

• jbear

Participant

It’s funny that they can’t see the number of hoops they put themselves through to turn a car crash into the fault of some hypothetical rich, old, white republicans and then by default lay them at the feet of a guy who hasn’t been President in months.

Ever hear of Occam’s razor Roy?

Joe invited this, he’s President and children died. Simple.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“ Am I to think you are just taking pot shots at Biden for no good reason?”

JBear admits this all the time. Even in this thread. Posts about his prior Hunter boondoggle inevitably raise Trump. JavaBear is a chafed Trump lover hell bent on payback to Biden

Which is weird for a Libertarian, right?

:-)

• jbear

Participant

Good lord you are full of yourself. My Hunter boodoggle? That’s hilarious. Hunter is just as much of a story as it ever was. Being a completely partisan hack you couldn’t stand the thought of any person accepting any aspect of the story as true. For you, the whole thing was that it hurt Biden so FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE…. Completely made up…. fake news!

You’re a Trumper in reverse and you can’t even see it.

I never suggested that a story about Hunters questionable influence peddling and the possiblity that his Father may have known about it as anything more than what it was. A possiblity. That possibility still exists. I don’t blame you for disbelief what I blame you for is trying to sensor viewpoints. You wholeheartedly supported burrying the story which just caused it to be a bigger story.

Nothing in that NY post story has ever been proved to have been “fake”. You know this and don’t care. It’s not the end all be all but it is a story and fair enough for people to have their own opinion about it. Thank God, you haven’t gotten that News Truth committee up and running yet…..

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Call your enemy that which you are…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a Libertarian supporting “cancel culture”

“I’m for everyone’s right to boycott whatever they want “

• jbear

Participant

I’m for individual liberty as you well know. When idividuals decide they want to do something I’m all for it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ok so individuals can cancel politically incorrect word or a racist monument…

Super simple stuff when many INDIVIDUALS want that

• Roy

Participant

Yes they apparently broke through Trump’s border wall. Money well spent there. All you have to do is cut a hole in it and you can drive a car through it. Just goes to show it was all just politics. A rallying cry for the right. Problems are not meant to be actually solved, because if you actually solved them you wouldn’t have that issue to get everybody cranked up about. Republicans have no desire to deal with the immigration problem. It would be bad for business, and you’d have to find someone else to demonize.

• Kermit56

Participant

@ Roy–do you have any photos of holes cut into the wall?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Walls clearly work… clearly

• spartan

Participant

No they don’t. Don’t be silly!

• Roy

Participant

Here’s a photo of the place where they broke the fence.

The Wall

• Kermit56

Participant

Thanks. That doesn’t look like part of the new wall recently built. Or as you stated, “Trump’s border wall.”

• Roy

Participant

Honesty, I don’t know. Its in an area that Trump supposedly prioritized to get his wall built. I saw some comments people made about it, but I couldn’t find out one way or the other. I just took from their comments that it was the new wall.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its in Imperial Valley, so just east of Calexico and west of Yuma. well used crossing point, know for the water guys, US citizens who put out water.

its not just the gate section. there’s a big canal

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Walls fixed our immigration problem. The master negotiator got it built and Mexico paid for it.

He solved immigration as promised.

All hail Trump

• Roy

Participant

Yeah who’s washing the linens now at Mar-a-Lago I wonder?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Anyone that can traverse his mighty wall that Mexico paid for

• jbear

Participant

Hey Fire Joe’s in charge. Isn’t he fixing things? I wonder if people are still allowed to take pictures of all the dead immigrants in that canal.

This is your plan? Pretend Trump is still President for the next 4 years? You’re taking dishonesty to Vigil/Alice/crown/axcel levels.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

In 3 months he hasn’t fixed the wall, no.

That billion dollar bullshit project is dead in the water.

Turns out Mexico didn’t pay for it, nor was it constructed as promised after 4 years.

• jbear

Participant

What do you mean? Fix the wall? You mean tear it down? Seriously, this is on you. Trumps wall has nothing to do with the humanitarian crisis at the border that the white house doesn’t want to talk about.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtBiden is responsible for THE CRISIS AT THE BORDER.

He’s putting Kids in Cages that he and Barack Akbar Hussein built!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The most thoughtful, cogent Trumper post lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So sad what LoserfgtJowBiddan is doing at our border. So sad.

• Roy

Participant

Nobody said being President was easy.

• jbear

Participant

LOL Didn’t you? I’m sure Alice and Fire did.

Joe Biden has so far been the most inept President of my lifetime. He’s terrible.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This is the worst post you’ve ever made.

Seriously…

Either you believe this and you’re living in WandaVision.

Or you don’t, and your sarcasm is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Biden has done a solid job thus far but I do agree, his approach the border is more of the same.

So logically, if you hate what Biden has done in 3 months, you loath what Trump did for 4 years… yes?

• Kermit56

Participant

His approach to the border is more of the same? In what world do you live?

Southwest border crossings on pace for highest levels in 20 years, Biden admin says
        https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/southwest-border-crossings-pace-highest-levels-20-years-biden-admin-n1261192

• FireLicht2020

Participant

In your words, what has Biden done differently?

• jbear

Participant

I whole heartedly believe this is the most inept administration that I have seen in my lifetime. he can’t even walk up stairs. Then the White house won’t even tell us if he needed medical attention. And this is AFTER Joe Biden himself mocked Trump for walking gingerly down some stairs.

You earned this. You all earned this. Kids are drowning in ditches and being locked in cages and it’s all because our President can barely function. And you knew this might happen and insisted that it was an improvement. WRONG.

Our President almost always sucks but dammit they need to be able to think and walk up stairs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joe Biden has so far been the most inept President of my lifetime. He’s terrible

weakest troll ever or actual insanity?

:-)

@Jbear
      , reality has reduced you to chron status or OT status?

• jbear

Participant

The worst President ever. Kids in cages! AFTER…… AFTER…….. YEARS AFTER AOC, JOE every talking head DNC shill stomped their feet and demanded that our President be removed from office for being a bigot and asshole when something similar though not quite as catastrophic as the current crisis happened.

This is on you Alice. You earned it, you begged for it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the border approach is not more of the same, at least with respect to unaccompanied minors AND the situation at the border is different and some of that is due to the politically-driven perception, even immigrants say as much.

when you have Marco Rubio calling for immigration reform by CONCEDING that the policy positions are outdated . . you know there’s a problem. Lately he’s agreed more with the guy who said these kids were MS13 thug invaders

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

JowBidden Built That

• Anonymous

Inactive

FWIW

• jbear

Participant

What ever Alice. Pathetic.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

BREAKING! 3/16/21 – Another vehicle with Illegal Aliens crashed while running from authorities.

Fatalities, again.

n JowBidden owns this!

• Roy

Participant

LOL Didn’t you? I’m sure Alice and Fire did.

Joe Biden has so far been the most inept President of my lifetime. He’s terrible.

No I didn’t. As for Biden being inept, I think you are showing just pure flat out Chron-style bias there. No reason to go and say that. That’s just a high school level “yay for my team, your team sucks” attitude. Chron won’t even try to tell you he has some sort of philosophy. He just loves his people and hates everybody else. But you pretend to have some sort of philosophy.

• jbear

Participant

I’m dishing what was given. 4 years of temper tantum has repercussions which is something Alice can’t quite get her head around. You moved the goalposts and now you don’t get to move them back.

I know, I know…. it’s all the Orange man’s fault. I know you actually believe this so I do have sympathy. The fact is partisans like Alice are just as much to blame for the mess we’re in now. Where is my “lie counter” It seems like I’ll have to do my own for Biden as the regular media seems to have no motivation to do anything besides provide excuses for all the lies.

This was earned…. well earned. Enjoy the next four years of the most inept administration in history.

• Anonymous

Inactive

pretend to have some sort of philosophy.

Pretend, key word

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It come and goes… some day he is a libertarian, others he is a fascist bootlicking dipshit

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Are the Illegal Intruders still wearing n BIDEN SHIRTS (paid for by fgtObama)?

• Anonymous

Inactive

from the Corona beer episode to this latest, Cornyn is a bad cartoon character

• jbear

Participant

Yeah great argument. You just keep that up for another year and you’ll see a red wave in 2022.

Even Joe knows that’s a losing argument….. when he’s not having one of his applesauce and puzzles days.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m dishing what was given. 4 years of temper tantum has repercussions which is something Alice can’t quite get her head around. You moved the goalposts and now you don’t get to move them back.

I know, I know…. it’s all the Orange man’s fault. I know you actually believe this so I do have sympathy. The fact is partisans like Alice are just as much to blame for the mess we’re in now. Where is my “lie counter” It seems like I’ll have to do my own for Biden as the regular media seems to have no motivation to do anything besides provide excuses for all the lies.

This was earned…. well earned. Enjoy the next four years of the most inept administration in history.

Way to credit your own insanity?

Lol. “I am posting like a lunatic troll because – even though “I am not a Trump supporter” – my feelings were hurt watching ginger called out by mean posters …oh, anr free speech M’fers!”

• jbear

Participant

Posting like a lunatic? lol I see… your brain is so rotten you actually see the truth as the ravings of a lunatic.

I pitty you.

I’m not saying anything crazy. This is the exact treatment that was given. There is a humanitarian crisis at the border. Do you deny it?

Joe Biden is in charge. Do you deny that?

People are dying…… Do YOU deny it?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Posting like a lunatic? lol I see… your brain is so rotten you actually see the truth as the ravings of a lunatic.

I pitty you.

I’m not saying anything crazy. This is the exact treatment that was given. There is a humanitarian crisis at the border. Do you deny it?

Joe Biden is in charge. Do you deny that?

People are dying…… Do YOU deny it?

I appreciate the pitty?

Lmao. Maybe you meant potty

And would even take your pity?

“I am saying anything crazy … I am just saying I am not a Trump supporter (even though I voted for him) but I am posting fake outrage on a message board because other posters were mean … to … uh … him”

“Okay, you’re right. That’s crazy.”

😂

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.