Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Lmao

Flynn’s coup comment was “prime directive” of Trumpism

If you think you’re NOT a fascist …

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• Roy

Participant

This is your party, JBear, Spartan, Island Buc. Are you OK with this idea that Trump can be somehow reinstated? Because that would mean sacrificing our Democracy. The only way this would happen is with a military takeover. Are you OK with that? Just like that you will throw our free elections, our Constitution into the trash? Tell the truth. Would you give up our Democracy in order to reinstate Donald Trump into office?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This is your party, JBear, Spartan, Island Buc. Are you OK with this idea that Trump can be somehow reinstated?

I doubt any of them respond to this directly, let alone condemn it as dangerous

• spartan

Participant

I am not going to condemn it as dangerous because it’s fucking stupid.

Where does the 28% come from?

And they are reporting on a QAnon conference. What do you expect? Rational debate?

Here’s a news flash fellas, I for one am not going to “defend” every fruitbat you find on the internet that may at some time in their lives supported Trump or voted GOP. So from here on in the @jbear, @spartan crap will by itself elicit no response. If you come up with anything vaguely interesting I will reply, if I feel the inclination to do so. Otherwise, yea, no.

Oh, and for the record you call us “cocooned”, “useful idiots”, “scaredy pants”, na na na na na, and then you post shit like that. Come on please, at least pretend you’re not bipolar.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I am not going to condemn it as dangerous because it’s fucking stupid.

Where does the 28% come from?

And they are reporting on a QAnon conference. What do you expect? Rational debate?

Here’s a news flash fellas, I for one am not going to “defend” every fruitbat you find on the internet that may at some time in their lives supported Trump or voted GOP. So from here on in the @jbear, @spartan crap will by itself elicit no response. If you come up with anything vaguely interesting I will reply, if I feel the inclination to do so. Otherwise, yea, no.

Oh, and for the record you call us “cocooned”, “useful idiots”, “scaredy pants”, na na na na na, and then you post shit like that. Come on please, at least pretend you’re not bipolar.

Lmao

Flynn might be a fruit bat, but he’s an innocent fruit bat

• KarmaPolice

Participant

The 28% comes from prior polling (posted here) that 28% of GOP buy one or more of QAnons core tenets

The idea thst it’s not dangerous because it’s stupid is itself stupid. Like saying there was no risk in Trump saying we were being invaded, or that Michigan should be liberated or that we’d have “trial by combat” on Jan 6

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Can’t wait to see what Biggs manages to Google and latch on to here!

“Flynn said he didn’t say you mayor of self-awareness”

• spartan

Participant

Flynn might be a fruit bat, but he’s an innocent fruit bat

He was innocent of what he was charged with IMO. Doesn’t make him a candidate for sainthood.

• spartan

Participant

The 28% comes from prior polling (posted here) that 28% of GOP buy one or more of QAnons core tenets

So 28% of Republicans don’t in fact believe that Trump should be re-instated. Actually they might, but you don’t actually know because the statistic your quoted is in no way related to the subject matter.

I am pretty sure more than 28% of Republicans believe in some Tenet that Joe Biden ran on. Doesn’t mean they believe in the current immigration policy does it?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

So 28% of Republicans don’t in fact believe that Trump should be re-instated. Actually they might, but you don’t actually know because the statistic your quoted is in no way related to the subject matter.

I am pretty sure more than 28% of Republicans believe in some Tenet that Joe Biden ran on. Doesn’t mean they believe in the current immigration policy does it?

So insecure/defensive

Slow down. Look at title again. It’s asking (“?”) could 28% believe he will be “reinstated” because he’s pushing the story AND it came up at a QAnon convention AND recent polling says as many as 28% of GOP believe one of more of the totally bogus QAnon BS.

If that many people believe some portion of that load of crap then there are a lot of f-d up people in your party so why wouldn’t that many OR MORE believe it, especially when it’s the message from Trump snd his top henchmen?

Many of you seem to believe Dominik lies that Powell now admits we’re lies. See Arizona as an easy example

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Dominion, I meant

Can someone be be selectively loony? You can’t say Trump’s words mean nothing, watch his supporters storm the Capitol on his words and then claim it was Antifa … snd then suddenly claim to be lucid on some other topic

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Maybe she is sane on Tuesdays

• spartan

Participant

So insecure/defensive

Slow down. Look at title again. It’s asking (“?”) could 28% believe he will be “reinstated” because he’s pushing the story AND it came up at a QAnon convention AND recent polling says as many as 28% of GOP believe one of more of the totally bogus QAnon BS.

If that many people believe some portion of that load of crap then there are a lot of f-d up people in your party so why wouldn’t that many OR MORE believe it, especially when it’s the message from Trump snd his top henchmen?

Many of you seem to believe Dominik lies that Powell now admits we’re lies. See Arizona as an easy example

I would say factual. You have after all been a biggie on “facts” of late!

I didn’t get/see the “question” bit. I will concede that. But even so, it’s a HUGE leap don’t you think? It’s a bit like the a pig is pink, therefore if it’s pink it’s a pig.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

HUGE leap don’t you think? It’s a bit like the a pig is pink, therefore if it’s pink it’s a pig.

As I described, if 28% of GOP believe that the government is run by satanic pedos, how in God’s Green earth would it be a leap to believe Trump will be reinstated?

As posted before, the Cove is hopefully NOT representative but almost EVERY … almost every … 2021 Trump supporter who post here is a conspiracy theorist at some level and that ranges from OT (gift filled with Satanic pedophiles) to JBear, apparently (govt terrorism warning system may be mind control, according to Greenwald.

On top of that – and this is why it’s important that Trump espouses the same nonsense – the absolute, UNDENIABLE hallmark of Trumpism is an almost singular following on NON-NEWS information sources. From
      Buggsy posting “Team Trump” propaganda and Ben Shapiro to you, only recently, PARROTING a Ron Johnson alt-right talking point (no arms at insurrection)

So no, it’s not even the least bit of a stretch.

In fact, it’s that alternate universe combo (the cocoon) that has created now nearly 500 FEDERAL DEFENDANTS (out of thousand involved) who stormed the Capitol believing … BY THEIR OWN WORDS..that they were following Trump’s order and that (lol) he would protect them

• KarmaPolice

Participant

If this isn’t obvious, Trump is the “boy king” in the Cocoon. He is surrounded by people who keep him disconnected from reality because the only people who get near him are loony enablers

• KarmaPolice

Participant

If this isn’t obvious, Trump is the “boy king” in the Cocoon. He is surrounded by people who keep him disconnected from reality because the only people who get near him are loony enablers

Former Trump adviser says he’s listening to the “bottom of the bottom of the crazies at the bottom of the barrel.”

If you’re a Trumper, you are too.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.