Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

In Three years when the next RGIII  ( that’s Mariota) is being labeled a bust, I shall return and mock all of the Jameis Haters………..

Please wait…

• vlagatta

In Three years when the next RGIII  ( that's Mariota) is being labeled a bust, I shall return and mock all of the Jameis Haters...........

you kids & casual fans really need to grow up and start appreciating the game......and stop being player groupies.  I mean that's fine......if your 12.I think both qb's have bright futures.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In Three years when the next RGIII  ( that's Mariota) is being labeled a bust, I shall return and mock all of the Jameis Haters...........

you kids & casual fans really need to grow up and start appreciating the game......and stop being player groupies.  I mean that's fine......if your 12.I think both qb's have bright futures.

Don't worry bro.. school is about to start in a couple weeks then it's back to homeroom for this little fella.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't worry bro.. school is about to start in a couple weeks then it's back to homeroom for this little fella.

But just imagine the incredible amount of board cred he's going to accumulate with all of his mocking! If only I could do the same. Sadly, I'll have continue my non mocking ways and hope, just hope, that I can attain even a fraction of this guys board cred.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.