!!!  Personalized

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

#fire !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…Does it come with wifi?Seriously though, does anyone have a link to the actual realistic cost to make one of these(besides lawyers, trademark boost-ups, etc)?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The numbers glow in the dark… and look like pirate swords (says Nike).What more could you possibly want??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The numbers glow in the dark... and look like pirate swords (says Nike).What more could you possibly want??

for it not to cost $300 lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The numbers glow in the dark... and look like pirate swords (says Nike).What more could you possibly want??

+1 Lol!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They also have the customizable replicas for $150. I am going to stick with my #40 Alstott from back in the day. I have an orange and red of his (orange signed). One day I might get a new one but I am waiting for a player that I know will be here for a long time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...Does it come with wifi?Seriously though, does anyone have a link to the actual realistic cost to make one of these(besides lawyers, trademark boost-ups, etc)?

Including shipping and labor, 30 dollars, and that is the real deal authentic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Half the proceeds go towards supporting Jim Irsay's drug habit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Half the proceeds go towards supporting Jim Irsay's drug habit.

That man has more than enough money to support every person on this boards drug habits.  Illegal or not.  Well...maybe not Ozymandias/Illumiturd's weed habit.  That guy has smoked himself stupid, and repetitive.  A wannabe intellectual with emotional issues...accusing meof reporting you to the moderator?  BWA HA HA HA HA HA!  Paranoid moron.  Keep on smokin' Willie Nelson!

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Well...maybe not Ozymandias/Illumiturd's weed habit.  That guy has smoked himself stupid, and repetitive.  A wannabe intellectual with emotional issues...accusing meof reporting you to the moderator?  BWA HA HA HA HA HA!  Paranoid moron.  Keep on smokin' Willie Nelson!

Bringing up Illum out of no where ....again.....Deep Mind Fugged.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Back on topic of the Authentic Jerseys. I just ordered one :[img width=400 height=400]http://buccaneers.poweredbycadworx.com/api/jerseypreview/render.ashx?template=/jersey%20station/preview/buccaneers/elitewhiteback&width=420&height=420&name=BOID LOSES&number=00[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pre-ordered four of them. Two of the home and two of the away jerseys. Now to wait 4-6 weeks to get them. Doh!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I pre-ordered four of them. Two of the home and two of the away jerseys. Now to wait 4-6 weeks to get them. Doh!

Wow, you got that JC money! Who did you get? I'm thinking about getting a McCoy one for me and a David one for my brother.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, you got that JC money! Who did you get? I'm thinking about getting a McCoy one for me and a David one for my brother.

Custom for myself and my daughter. I wanted a home and away for each of us. The rest of the family are Pat's fans. The wife and I both work and make enough to support the family off a single income so the other income is play money. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well...maybe not Ozymandias/Illumiturd's weed habit.  That guy has smoked himself stupid, and repetitive.  A wannabe intellectual with emotional issues...accusing meof reporting you to the moderator?  BWA HA HA HA HA HA!  Paranoid moron.  Keep on smokin' Willie Nelson!

I really try not to pick sides, but you are all in the guys head if he keeps bringing you up out of nowhere all the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really try not to pick sides, but you are all in the guys head if he keeps bringing you up out of nowhere all the time.

Lol true... a woman had me like that before but damn it that was some good stuff. #fire

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I’ll roll with the $37 Doug Martin jersey I bought at the Ray Jay during the Bucs last home game last season

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buying a Lavonte David authentic.  GOT TO!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be buying one of these, but I will not have another players name on it. Tired of getting jerseys and the player I get not sticking around. Pretty aggravating. So, I will have my name on the back with my favorite number.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys b1tch too much. Just fugg already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be buying one of these, but I will not have another players name on it. Tired of getting jerseys and the player I get not sticking around. Pretty aggravating. So, I will have my name on the back with my favorite number.

Tell me about it. I bought a k2 jersey(lol) and a freeman jersey.Fwiw, I actually have people wanting to buy my k2 jersey, but no one wants to even look at the freeman. The k2 jersey is at least something funny to talk about.Currently, I think I'm spending my money on a Jersey with my name on it. Idk if there is a player that is 100percent safe. Even david and mccoy.But the jerseys are fire, and I want one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…I’ll take 20!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right? I have had a Dilfer, Dunn, Lynch, Alstott, Carnell Williams, Karl Williams and now a throwback Freeman. It’s a joke. So like i said. Personalized for me. Any body want to buy the authentic carnell in white? $100

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right? I have had a Dilfer, Dunn, Lynch, Alstott, Carnell Williams, Karl Williams and now a throwback Freeman. It's a joke. So like i said. Personalized for me. Any body want to buy the authentic carnell in white? $100

I'll trade you my authentic Bert Emanuel....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That the Adidas or logo athletic one? Lol the Bert Emanuel one would not be safe of harm in my house. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That the Adidas or logo athletic one? Lol the Bert Emanuel one would not be safe of harm in my house. Lol

Adidas, Logo Athletic never made authentics for the Bucs. While they wore the shirts/jackets/polos/hats/pants that were Logo Athletic, the authentic jersey's were Wilson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be buying one of these, but I will not have another players name on it. Tired of getting jerseys and the player I get not sticking around. Pretty aggravating. So, I will have my name on the back with my favorite number.

Good decision.  That, or getting one of the retired legends, who you aren't afraid will do something disgraceful in the future. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good decision.  That, or getting one of the retired legends, who you aren't afraid will do something disgraceful in the future.

Selmon is obviously the safest. After that, brooks.As for me, ..if I am delegated to the situation we are actually in, getting my own name on the new jersey seems like the best option.Kinda kills the point to have their name on a new jersey though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ugh, still no mid-grade jerseys tho…the ones with stitched names & numbers, but not the $300 price tag.  I’ll be waiting until those are released.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I take that back…they have them on NFL.com (149.95), but only Martin & Jackson home jerseys right now.  I’ll be waiting until other players come out.http://www.nflshop.com/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Jerseys/Mens_Nike_Vincent_Jackson_Red_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Limited_Jersey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I tried to customize a Sapp and Brooks jersey but the site would allow that number/name combination… WTF?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just make the name SBROOK or PAPS and have a tailor fix it. That seems to pass the filter on the website.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I tried to customize a Sapp and Brooks jersey but the site would allow that number/name combination... WTF?

They wont let you make real former player jerseys . Not sure why . Probably some kind of copyright thing.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

That man has more than enough money to support every person on this boards drug habits.  Illegal or not.  Well...maybe not Ozymandias/Illumiturd's weed habit.  That guy has smoked himself stupid, and repetitive.

You know I've smoked a lot of grass, oh Lord, I've popped a lot of pills.Finished up with your bender yet, Mr. Boozehound?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i don’t know, in my opinion, growing up going to games, I admittedly thought people with their own name on a jersey was kind of “nerdy”i'm 25 and still kind of do.  but I see the point about the risk of which player to get on this team - coming from a guy with a throwback freeman jersey - hell 2 years ago I thought martin was an absolute long-term lock, now who knows

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

E-mailed bucs today– they said final orders sent to manufacturer 6/25/14, so they (manufacturer) should start mailing them out to us peeps in about 10 days

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These are available on NFL Shop also, and with a three week turnaround time instead of the 4-6 week timeframe on Buccaneers.com.http://www.nflshop.com/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Men/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Nike_Customized_New_2014_Elite_Jersey_-_RedI ordered my personalized David jersey on Friday.  Got $45 off with my season ticket holder discount.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These are available on NFL Shop also, and with a three week turnaround time instead of the 4-6 week timeframe on Buccaneers.com.http://www.nflshop.com/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Men/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Nike_Customized_New_2014_Elite_Jersey_-_RedI ordered my personalized David jersey on Friday.  Got $45 off with my season ticket holder discount.

FYI,  I ordered my personalized Elite jersey from NFLShop.com on 6/27, and it already shipped yesterday (scheduled for delivery Tuesday 7/8).  Definitely much faster than Buccaneers.com.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got a revis jersey last year :( lol. Not authentic though thankfully

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FYI,  I ordered my personalized Elite jersey from NFLShop.com on 6/27, and it already shipped yesterday (scheduled for delivery Tuesday 7/8).  Definitely much faster than Buccaneers.com.

We'll see!NFL.com is now saying that their expensive jersey will ship "on or before August 4th".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I take that back...they have them on NFL.com (149.95), but only Martin & Jackson home jerseys right now.  I'll be waiting until other players come out.http://www.nflshop.com/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Jerseys/Mens_Nike_Vincent_Jackson_Red_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Limited_Jersey

I'm waiting to see if/when they release a home jersey for David.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My authentic David jersey came in on Tuesday.  I agree with everyone that’s said the jerseys look much better in person.  I love the new numbers, they really stand out when you shine light on them.20140708_203842_zpsxe6ekwbr.jpgWith flash:20140708_203923_zpsnimhafkl.jpg20140708_203708_zpskpgbqew7.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NICE!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those jerseys are #FIRE (department) :D

With flash:20140708_203923_zpsnimhafkl.jpg20140708_203708_zpskpgbqew7.jpg

Please wait…

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.